True Cool Story

FutureIsWhite

December 25th 2016 I found out I was having a baby (happiest day of my life) , then January 9th 2017 (One year ago today)  I was diagnosed with stage 3 Testicular Cancer . Scariest day of my life, looking towards the obastacles I was about to go through I didn't think I could do it mentally or physically . 

As my chemo went on and pushing through it I said to my brother "no way it's my time, I haven't seen a Titans super bowl yet" we laughed and joked around , I didn't even believe it.

Then September 7th 2017 at 11:57pm my son was born exactly one minute after the Pats lost to Chiefs week 1 , I said to my wife (baby in hand) "Pats just lost at home week 1, it could be our year" again i chuckled (she said really? Football talk now? ) haha

We are now playing th Patriots at NE in the divisional round  , My baby boy is healthy, and I'm cancer free(or remission) as of April 24th 2017. 

Win or lose this has been the best year of my life because I have a miracle boy that if I waited 2 weeks to giggity giggity then he wouldn't be here right now , I beat cancer which is a hell of a lot bigger obstacle then the Patriots .  

Titans have a shot this week and I'm confident in this team, no one thought we'd beat the jags , no one thought we'd beat the chiefs, and the hope for me surviving stage 3 cancer was bleak, I don't care how much of an underdog we are . Anything can happen 

Titans 34 

Pats 31 

2 hours ago, FutureIsWhite said:

December 25th 2016 I found out I was having a baby (happiest day of my life) , then January 9th 2017 (One year ago today)  I was diagnosed with stage 3 Testicular Cancer . Scariest day of my life, looking towards the obastacles I was about to go through I didn't think I could do it mentally or physically . 

As my chemo went on and pushing through it I said to my brother "no way it's my time, I haven't seen a Titans super bowl yet" we laughed and joked around , I didn't even believe it.

Then September 7th 2017 at 11:57pm my son was born exactly one minute after the Pats lost to Chiefs week 1 , I said to my wife (baby in hand) "Pats just lost at home week 1, it could be our year" again i chuckled (she said really? Football talk now? ) haha

We are now playing th Patriots at NE in the divisional round  , My baby boy is healthy, and I'm cancer free(or remission) as of April 24th 2017. 

Win or lose this has been the best year of my life because I have a miracle boy that if I waited 2 weeks to giggity giggity then he wouldn't be here right now , I beat cancer which is a hell of a lot bigger obstacle then the Patriots .  

Titans have a shot this week and I'm confident in this team, no one thought we'd beat the jags , no one thought we'd beat the chiefs, and the hope for me surviving stage 3 cancer was bleak, I don't care how much of an underdog we are . Anything can happen 

Titans 34 

Pats 31 

Awesome story!! You are a true inspiration and a warrior in the mold of our very own Mac9 (and Mar8)!

TITANS 27

PATRIOTS 24 

WHY NOT

Archived