Divisional Round! Saints @ Vikings! THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

Dome

1 hour ago, Riddle said:

Alright gentleman, you received your instructions in the locker room. I want a good clean fight. No low blows; kicking; butting; or gouging. Now touch gloves, go back to your corners, and come out fighting at the bell!

Oh I think it is gonna get scrappy

12 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

That is absurd.

And here is the thing. One of the knocks on Julio coming out of the draft was his hands. I easily remember them knocking his sometimes inconsistent hands. And it seems like one a game or two he drops a pass he has no business dropping. We have seen a lot of that from him this season especially and it has cost them. This game in particular was one of those moments. He should have grabbed that ball. I don't see how he doesn't. But 1-18 targeted in the endzone? Who is more to blame? Ryan is a very good QB but has his WTF moments. I feel like it is more on Julio.

10 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

And here is the thing. One of the knocks on Julio coming out of the draft was his hands. I easily remember them knocking his sometimes inconsistent hands. And it seems like one a game or two he drops a pass he has no business dropping. We have seen a lot of that from him this season especially and it has cost them. This game in particular was one of those moments. He should have grabbed that ball. I don't see how he doesn't. But 1-18 targeted in the endzone? Who is more to blame? Ryan is a very good QB but has his WTF moments. I feel like it is more on Julio.

How many INTS over those 19 passes?

Julio didn't want to come back to NOLA :)

99 times out of 100, Michael Thomas comes down with that ball. It was a good throw, and right where it needed to be considering the coverage.

Jones is a big boy, but his 3 great games out of 16,17,18...whatever, is just not good enough. MT has 16 great games out of 17. I like that MUCH better.

Nighty Night, dirty birds.

14 hours ago, Bootyzafa said:

Just posting my opinions based on facts, stats, and other visual evidence. 

Oh, and yup... "I got 'em."

Here's a fact, stat, visual for ya.

Minnesota = 0-57 in Championship success
19-28 playoff record
0-4 Superbowl wins. Last Superbowl appearance.... 1976

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Vikings are one of the few teams in the league I think are better than the Saints.

I'd agree with that. They're the better team, certainly on defense. We need them to help us a bit and then we need to be almost flawless ourselves. We can still do it, though. You gotta believe!

Archived