Divisional Round! Saints @ Vikings! THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

Dome

47 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I'm anxious. I don't know how else to feel. I don't think we will win, but I certainly think we're capable of winning. Let's hope for a good game and lots of turnovers by the Vikings! 

I can't remember feeling like this other than 2009 vs. the Vikings.

...and I have to live with a Vikings fan. Could be a long week......

I'm completely ready for the game today. I'll be proud of the team, win or lose. If this game doesn't go our way, I'm fine with that since I never expected them to go this far anyway. It was a fun season and if that's all it was, that's enough for me.

10 minutes ago, NS922 said:

I'm completely ready for the game today. I'll be proud of the team, win or lose. If this game doesn't go our way, I'm fine with that since I never expected them to go this far anyway. It was a fun season and if that's all it was, that's enough for me.

If we lose, I say to myself "Atlanta lost. Lol, F*ck Atlanta." and then cheer for the Vikes to win it all. I don't want the Eagles to win. One of the most obnoxious fanbases on the planet.

Just now, navysaintsfan said:

If we lose, I say to myself "Atlanta lost. Lol, F*ck Atlanta." and then cheer for the Vikes to win it all. I don't want the Eagles to win. One of the most obnoxious fanbases on the planet.

If we lose today I'll be rooting for the Vikings as well. As long as Atlanta is out of the running I'm content with any of the remaining teams winning the championship.

1 hour ago, JMG5 said:

If we lose today I'll be rooting for the Vikings as well. As long as Atlanta is out of the running I'm content with any of the remaining teams winning the championship.

And Patriots.  Can't say I'm particularly excited for them to win another superbowl.

Just now, NFL Network said:

I keep hearing about how improved this Saints defense is and then they almost gave the game away last week and this week the first drive the Vikings go down field and score a TD. 

Saints defense has started plenty of games this year terribly.  

EDIT:  They are definitely very much improved form the historically bad units we've had the past three years, and they're also injured to hell and back.

Archived