Divisional Round! Saints @ Vikings! THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

Dome

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

How many other “good teams” come out flat as often as the Saints? It’s like every other week seems like.

Clearly a preparation issue

I've lost count of the number of times our defense has given up a long drive and score on the first play of the game, and our offense punting on their first possession.

The fact is that they're a better team because they execute better. They have a great coaching staff. They have talent too, but you don't see them make mistakes. That's why they're the best on 3rd down. The Saints have a lot of talent but the discipline is nowhere near the Vikings' level.

Games turned off and I'm done.  The Vikings were probably going to win regardless but the Refs have already guaranteed it.  Good luck Vikings, hope you guys take it all, I've turned on Mr. Magoo so I can get a show with better eyesight.

This offseason it's quite apparent in that little bit of time from this game we need someone opposite Jordan and Lattimore as the current options simply aren't good enough and Brees needs replacing.

6 minutes ago, Bootyzafa said:

Wrecked.

Posting simply to incite a negative reaction from opposing fan base is trolling.  Continuing to do so can result in your account being suspended and/or banned.  Please provide some sort of discussion instead of your inflammatory remarks that you've made with pretty much all of your 9 posts.

Archived