Seahawks Fire OC Bevell

goldfishwars

39 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

Really though, Wilson with a proper offensive line and running game would keep them in contention while LOB will lose its potency. 

Another example of fans overrating a QB.  Wilson's own teammates think it's Wilson more than it was Bevel.  Wilson is not the Superman people suggest he is. 

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Another example of fans overrating a QB.  Wilson's own teammates think it's Wilson more than it was Bevel.  Wilson is not the Superman people suggest he is. 

Whether he is or he isn't Bevell's scheme is way to predictable, you can call out the plays before they happen while sitting on your couch

I'm kind of surprised, I thought he did a great job of building an offense to Wilson's strengths. I thought the issue was talent, revolving door at RB, OL never consistent. 

Playcalling sure, that can always be questioned. How much freedom did Wilson have to check out of certain plays? 

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Funny that you pick me out since I'm hardly the biggest Wilson fan around. I can't deny however that Wilson is very adept at being efficient while having playing with pretty bad Oline. I don't know to what extend a better Oline would help but I can only assume it won't hurt. Furthermore I think it having a decent/good running game is an essential component for Seattle to be good offensively. 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

that offense was terrible...luckily had the perfect piece in Wilson to cover a lot of the mistakes.
Be interesting who they get and how they mold a scheme around Wilson

That wasn't his fault, that was a personnel problem. And quite frankly alot of the mistakes Wilson covered were a result of him bailing on plays early. Bevell was actually pretty good at accentuating Wilson

Just now, lancerman said:

That wasn't his fault, that was a personnel problem. And quite frankly alot of the mistakes Wilson covered were a result of him bailing on plays early. Bevell was actually pretty good at accentuating Wilson

fair enough, I don't get to see them that much.

Just from an outsiders pov it wasn't much of a scheme...like if Wilson went down I don't know what it'd look like

Archived