East - West Shrine game rosters

Iamcanadian

2 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

They're all rounded and there aren't any arm length/hand measurements. Those aren't the real measurements, just what they handed out early.

The real measurements will drop tomorrow.

Yeah, I realized after the fact. Just got excited . . .

Jester Weah WR--Sneaky WR with good size and great hands. Runs good routes despite not having great speed or suddenness. Possession WR that moves the sticks.

Javon Wyms WR--Physical WR that makes difficult catches. Has some strong mitts, but doesn't have great speed.

Riley Ferguson QB--Toolsy QB that comes from a wide open aerial offense. Needs a lot of refinement. Reminds me of Davis Webb.

Chad Thomas DE--Supremely flashy. Dominates some days, lulls the next. Has big time ability. Former 5-star recruit. Played more like a 3-4 star guy, but has a lot of ability.

Greg Stroman CB--I love him. I think he could go in the 3rd round. Tough dude that plays a lot of man coverage at VT and has return ability.

Marcel Frazier DE--Big framed DE that should have been way more productive than he was in college. Showed flashes, but many thought he'd be the next big thing.

Those are the names that intrigue me.

8 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Sounds like Daesean Hamilton has been the best WR at the East/West Shrine.   A very technically sound WR, though will probably be a high 4.6 guy in the 40.  

I loved his Penn State tape. I don't think he's 4.6 slow either. I bet he runs low 4.5. He's going to be a very good #3/#4 receiver methinks. 5th round selection.

14 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Sounds like Daesean Hamilton has been the best WR at the East/West Shrine.   A very technically sound WR, though will probably be a high 4.6 guy in the 40.  

Everything I've read gives that title to Northern Iowa's Daurice Fountain. Was hoping he'd be a replacement guy at the Senior Bowl, but he's not on the roster.

Archived