Who Starts at TE?

paraven

Who Starts at TE  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which TE will lead team with receptions?

• Benjamin Watson
    • Nick Boyle
    • Crockett Gilmore
    • Maxx Williams
    • Other/FA Acq

Who do you think will start the season at TE and who ends up with more receptions/yards? Im leaning toward Watson starting off the season, but Nick Boyle will ultimately lead team with receptions and yards. Thoughts?

To start the season? The healthiest. So probably Boyle. 

I think Williams is the best bet to see the most snaps and yards throughout the year assuming everybody is healthy though. He didn't start training camp on the PUP list so that's good. Boyle won't get enough YAC or routes deep enough to make much of an impact in the passing game. Woodhead will cut into the underneath/short stuff too. Not sure what Watson can do on the field at this point. I'm not expecting anything out of him to be honest. At least nothing meaningful. 

Boyle will see the most snaps (assuming he doesn't get suspended) but I have no clue who will have the most receptions/yards.  I have a feeling there will 2 or 3 guys with something like 25-35 catches for ~300 yards each at TE

14 hours ago, OleXmad said:

Hopefully Maxx Williams so I can start calling him mad Maxx and not bust.

At least Williams has a solid opportunity to get on the field this season. Not so much last season (even if he was healthy) with Pitta on the team or to a somewhat lesser extent in his rookie season the year before. 

11 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

At least Williams has a solid opportunity to get on the field this season. Not so much last season (even if he was healthy) with Pitta on the team or to a somewhat lesser extent in his rookie season the year before. 

Fair enough, I still wonder what his knee injury was....We have no information on it aside from it must be awful. https://www.thescore.com/news/1307822

Archived