Jaguars vs. Steelers Divisional Playoff GDT

JLambert58

2 hours ago, grubs10 said:

Its crazy to me that some media people are still bringing up when Ben said "maybe I don't have it anymore" after the first Jags game saying it like he was legitimately questioning himself and not being obviously facetious.

Nothing the media does surprises me.   Always talking about and sensationalizing stupid stuff.   

7 hours ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

Hargrave could be important in this game but where is DMC? The run D could be in trouble  by the looks of this due to the NT . No back up NT other than DMC and he can't play every down. Butler might have to go to  4 man front more often in this game and vs the jags OL and running game this will be a challenge. 

Finney might not get the start, but if Foster has ill effects, Finney is more than capable.  AB vs Ramsey, could be  matchup for the next few years that everyone talks about.

Burns, Hargrave, and Tuitt all have been cleared to play on Sunday.

There is a report from Pro Football Talk that Brown is a game time decision. Whether this is true or not who knows? He wasn't at practice today because of an illness. Could the Steelers be playing some mind games? We shall see.

11 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

Burns, Hargrave, and Tuitt all have been cleared to play on Sunday.

There is a report from Pro Football Talk that Brown is a game time decision. Whether this is true or not who knows? He wasn't at practice today because of an illness. Could the Steelers be playing some mind games? We shall see.

I'm pretty sure they'd need to restrain Brown to keep him off the field.

34 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

I'm pretty sure they'd need to restrain Brown to keep him off the field.

what if it is a bad flu? Can't risk getting other players sick. If AB is out that could prove costly but we could still get the running game going . If the pats game has rain/ice rain and wind , and we don't have AB, the underdogs got off to a good start already:$

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So I’m going to the game but curious of what I’m allowed to bring in. My wife is gonna freeze to death there and wants to bring a blanket lol. Is that alright? I assume so but obviously dont want to throw it away since we arent driving to the game

http://heinzfield.com/guest-services/heinz-field-faq/

Yes you can bring in blankets

Archived