Jaguars vs. Steelers Divisional Playoff GDT

JLambert58

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Dont underestimate how cold it gets in Heinz Field, especially if youre sitting higher up. Layer up, keep your feet dry, get hand warmers. Those swirling winds are no joke. 

Thanks. We’re just 6 rows up from the field but definitely dressing in several layers. Ski masks will help some i bet

53 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thanks. We’re just 6 rows up from the field but definitely dressing in several layers. Ski masks will help some i bet

forecast currently shows 16 degrees and sunny with not much wind but I would expect some wind, more than the forecast. Wear enough layers, and of course yell at your QB for turnovers, missed TD's etc B|

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

forecast currently shows 16 degrees and sunny with not much wind but I would expect some wind, more than the forecast. Wear enough layers, and of course yell at your QB for turnovers, missed TD's etc B|

I’m not sure I’ll be heard

And cant miss TD throws if we arent close enough...think about that! Lol

Seriously though, good luck guys. Hope for a healthy game and for my sake and Bortles i hope there is minimal wind

Any chance Tennessee could defeat New England?

I highly doubt it.

I really wanted to the get the #1 spot so Jacksonville could knock off New England for us.  We're probably not going to beat them if we even do get past the Jags.

2 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Win or lose all I’m asking from the NFL is a well reffed game. That’s it.

I don't want howmtown officiating either, let the teams play and better team win. I expect a grudge match and good hitting but somewhere I also expect some bad calls.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nfl/news/nfl-playoffs-2018-divisional-round-steelers-antonio-brown-injury-update-status-jaguars-stats/yuh6qiewj3cy1grx5y1wzuncz

give it a go doesn't sound like he will be a factor or what about possibly re-injuring ? This isn't good. Time for Bell to take over , and next week too.  I am at the point where I just want to KO the pats in the AFCCG. That would probably be better for me than defeating Eagles or Vikes.  

43 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

I only watched a bit of that game but I saw a few calls . Was most of the game like that bad?

The first half definitely had calls in favor of the Pats whether their fans want to admit it or not. I really didn't pay much attention after half time. The game was basically over by then. Clearly the Pats were the better team but many people thought the refs were garbage as usual.

Archived