Cousins would seriously consider Browns

Dawgpoun8017

I’m in. The highest praise I can give an available QB this offseason is saying with them, we don’t draft best QB available in the first. I still draft our future with Smith, McCarron, Bradford, etc. I don’t with Cousins (or a medically cleared Bridgewater). 

And this guy knows this how? I still think he ultimately stays in Washington. I'd be very tempted to sign Cousins, but is he worth passing on a QB at #1? He's proven to be a good - but not great- QB, he's quite a bit older than Darnold and Rosen, and would cost us a ton of money. I think I'd go with a QB at #1 and spend the money elsewhere. But I wouldn't be too mad if we did sign him.

Kirk cousins, Kizer, Darnold 
Barkley, Duke, Dayes
Vitale
Gordon, coleman, landry, Higgins, WR NFL draft
Njoku, Devalve,
Thomas
Bitonio, Drango
Tretter, 
Zeitler
Coleman

Garrett, Nassib
Shelton, Coley
ogunjobi, Brantley
Ogbah, NFL DRAFT DE

Collins, Burgess
Schobert
Kirksey

BBC, McCourty, Kyle Fuller

FS FA, Kai
SS Peppers, Kindred

Zane
britton

huglet

that should be a playoff team. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Kirk cousins, Kizer, Darnold 
Barkley, Duke, Dayes
Vitale
Gordon, coleman, landry, Higgins, WR NFL draft
Njoku, Devalve,
Thomas
Bitonio, Drango
Tretter, 
Zeitler
Coleman

Garrett, Nassib
Shelton, Coley
ogunjobi, Brantley
Ogbah, NFL DRAFT DE

Collins, Burgess
Schobert
Kirksey

BBC, McCourty, Kyle Fuller

FS FA, Kai
SS Peppers, Kindred

Zane
britton

huglet

that should be a playoff team. 

Man, I truly appreciate the optimism, but I don't know if we can annoint our team a playoff squad no matter who we plug into the QB position.  

(Full disclosure, I hope I am full of crap, and that you are 100% correct.)

I can’t remember who said it on the radio but what would you think if the browns were able to Sign Cousins and Landry and draft Barkley. 

That would take the Browns to bottom offense to top15 if Gordan stays clean and Coleman stays healthy.

that is plausible because Cousin has interest, Landry likes money, and the Browns can draft Barkley.

9 minutes ago, DawgX said:

And this guy knows this how? I still think he ultimately stays in Washington. I'd be very tempted to sign Cousins, but is he worth passing on a QB at #1? He's proven to be a good - but not great- QB, he's quite a bit older than Darnold and Rosen, and would cost us a ton of money. I think I'd go with a QB at #1 and spend the money elsewhere. But I wouldn't be too mad if we did sign him.

Spend money else where. QB position is the only position really worth spending big money on. Browns could still spend big money on other positions as well. 

Dream offensive off season sign Cousins, Landry, and Pryor and draft Barkley. 

Cousins

barkley duke

gordon landry Coleman pryor

Njoku

now that would be nice

I would love to sign Cousins. Never thought it was possible. But 100 mill would make anyone think twice. Kirk might not be HOF or Even top 10 but he has put up great numbers and he’d easily be our best QB we’ve had since the return. It would make it a whole lot easier to sell farm at 1 with the broncos or jets. Then grab Barkley and Mayfield. Let mayfield sit for a couple years. Build a broncos light when the signed manning. And no I’m not saying kirks like manning but manning wasn’t as good as he once was the broncos got him. It was the D that one them the chip. If we can follow suit and build an elite D with a great Run game. Like our QB of the future sit in the wings while Kirk builds us respectability we could be borderline Wildcard year 1 

Breer is a notorious smoke blower. I unfollowed him months ago because it seemed like every story was just wild speculation.

Of course he'll seriously consider everybody. He'll check how many zeroes just like every other FA.

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I can’t see Kirk coming here 

I’m not sure he can win a superbowl

lets go QB at one and trade for Smith sign Kennum etc..

I think he could. Hue and Gruden run a similar style. If the browns are able to land a WR like Landry to pair with JG and CC and Njoku and the plan is to draft Barkley. I think they could sell this team to him very well. All the picks they have and all the money, a quick turn around could be made

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think he could. Hue and Gruden run a similar style. If the browns are able to land a WR like Landry to pair with JG and CC and Njoku and the plan is to draft Barkley. I think they could sell this team to him very well. All the picks they have and all the money, a quick turn around could be made

I still don’t see how Washington lets him walk. Unless they really like one of these guys in the draft. 

Archived