cousins would consider playing for browns

LoganF89

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/12/11/16758720/aj-mccarron-free-agency-designation-expected-february-bengals 

On Sunday, NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reported that a ruling on McCarron’s free agency status won’t be decided until February. The NFLPA is making the case that McCarron should be designated as an unrestricted free agent while the league itself (and the Bengals) are arguing that he should be a restricted free agent.

McCarron’s argument is that he was healthy enough his rookie season to come off the Non-Football Injury list during training camp, but the Bengals chose to leave him there. By leaving McCarron on the list for the length the Bengals did, it prevented him from having a season accrued on his contract. Players with three years or less of experience become restricted free agents when they hit the market following their rookie contract.

Yeah, I watched the NFL today on CBS before the games. I still think he should be a free agent because of his contract being up and what they did to him his rookie year. I think it’s ridiculous that he’s not going to be considered a free agent and ridiculous that something like this has to go to court. 

6 hours ago, turtle28 said:

The Giants are going to keep Eli and may Draft Darnold or Rosen at #2 to develop for a few years until Eli retires, especially if the Browns do the smart thing and take Barkley with #1 and the 2nd or 3rd best qb at #4.

Nah man because what if they love Barkley and see a Tikkie Barber in him . They can replace DRC and find a way to get Kirk .

darnold has an amazing arm but We don't know Mora attitude .he could get Kirk to rub it in our face .

Eli can be traded or cut still we don't know the GM plan yet . He's never treasured vets so much .

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I watched the NFL today on CBS before the games. I still think he should be a free agent because of his contract being up and what they did to him his rookie year. I think it’s ridiculous that he’s not going to be considered a free agent and ridiculous that something like this has to go to court. 

He's going to the Browns on arguably a one year deal . Browns can than draft Barkley and chubbs maybe .

42 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Nah man because what if they love Barkley and see a Tikkie Barber in him . They can replace DRC and find a way to get Kirk .

darnold has an amazing arm but We don't know Mora attitude .he could get Kirk to rub it in our face .

Eli can be traded or cut still we don't know the GM plan yet . He's never treasured vets so much .

The Browns pick #1, they can take Barkley before the Giants can and I hope they do because I don’t want our D to have to try to tackle him for the next decade?.

Archived