Who Needs A Quarterback?

alfalcone

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Buffalo trades Cordy Glenn and pick 21 to Chicago for pick 8.

Bills trade pick 8 and pick 53 to Cleveland for pick 4 and take Mayfield.

Who says no?

@WindyCity @Rogerthat

I am opposed to trading back. I think bears need the best player they can get.  But your trade upgrades the Oline and I can see a Kirk at 21 fitting very nicely into Nagys offense. I’ll go maybe not crazy about it 

20 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Buffalo trades Cordy Glenn and pick 21 to Chicago for pick 8.

Bills trade pick 8 and pick 53 to Cleveland for pick 4 and take Mayfield.

Who says no?

@WindyCity @Rogerthat

Chicago pretty easily.  You're essentially saying the difference between the 21st pick and the 4th pick is the 53rd pick and Cordy Glenn.  That essentially values Cordy Glenn as a late 1st.  Do you think if you shopped Glenn around that you'd get a late 1st round pick out of him?  I certainly don't.  Maybe late Day 2 pick for him.

2 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Um everyone but Buffalo I'd assume.  Not sure a decent 29 year old LT gets you from 21 to 8.

Bills may have to add more but a former top 10 LT who would be under a team friendly contract could pretty enticing for a team.

10 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Chicago pretty easily.  You're essentially saying the difference between the 21st pick and the 4th pick is the 53rd pick and Cordy Glenn.  That essentially values Cordy Glenn as a late 1st.  Do you think if you shopped Glenn around that you'd get a late 1st round pick out of him?  I certainly don't.  Maybe late Day 2 pick for him.

If shopped alone, no. But getting a proven LT and still having a 1st round pick could be pretty enticing.

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Okay, throw in pick 56 (or whatever it is).

He'll be 29 come next season and isn't top 10 anymore with injury concerns.  Glenn was average at best when he did play this year and is past his prime.  He's not enticing to move from 21 to 8 even with #56.  Not even close dude sorry.  Glenn has no value at all, think like 5th round value at best if you traded him.  

Would 21, 56 and a 5th get you to 8, no way.

Think both 1sts if you want that kind of jump or 21, 56 and future 1st.  That is closer to what you will need to get to 8.

On 1/11/2018 at 12:43 PM, 48 1/2ers said:

I'm coming around to the idea that Riley Ferguson is picked before Rudolph, possibly even a late 1st New England pick. He's a name to watch in the EW Shrine game and might cause a stir like Jimmy G did. 

Not good looking enough for the Pats tbh

Archived