2017 Divisional Round

Leader

3 minutes ago, Hands said:

I think NOLA and ATL will be the NFC and NE and PITTS for the AFC. ATL and PITTS in SB with Atlanta winning. How's that for unbelieveable.

I could live with that.

Simply DONT want NE or MN and would prefer PIT also doesn't - win the SB.

So - I dont have an actual "rooting favorite" - I'm more into "root against" mode.

AFC- Pitt/NE

NFC- Min/ATL

NE isn't losing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jac pulls off the upset against Pitt. I mean their D is really legit, they beat them in the regular season, Bryant/Shaizer are hurt. Net YPP, Jac is better, but it is hard to win with Bortles. I'm still taking Jac, but Jac +7.5 seems like a good bet.

ATL- I don't see them losing to Foles

MN- I have a hard time seeing them lose at home. I do think it is going to be close though.

Went to the Packers vs Jaguars opener last year in Jacksonville. Met some really cool fans. I am excited for some new blood in the playoffs this year. I want Jags and titans to make some more noise in the AFC, and I'm down to ride the Brees in the NFC. Basically, #anyonebutminnesota .

9 hours ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Vikings are winning the Super Bowl. Just one of those years. This is their 2010.

I'm sorry....but that just wont be happening.

I have it from very high authority that the Vikings will remain on the SB schnied.

And no.....the authority isnt that high up...it's really no higher than shoulder level high  :)

1 hour ago, Leader said:

I'm sorry....but that just wont be happening.

I have it from very high authority that the Vikings will remain on the SB schnied.

And no.....the authority isnt that high up...it's really no higher than shoulder level high  :)

I wish you were right, but you're not. Apparently I am being punished and the final (hopefully) chapter of my punishment is the Vikings winning the Super Bowl.

38 minutes ago, MNPackfan32 said:

I wish you were right, but you're not. Apparently I am being punished and the final (hopefully) chapter of my punishment is the Vikings winning the Super Bowl.

I just wonder if Brees' playoff experience will be the edge the Saints need in tomorrow's game.

34 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I just wonder if Brees' playoff experience will be the edge the Saints need in tomorrow's game.

(They play on Sunday)

And no. Defense wins championships. Saints defense has taken a step back, closer to what they were week 1 vs the Vikings and Minnesota has the best defense in the NFL. Also, the Vikings have a competent QB and an efficient offense. 

Archived