2017 Divisional Round

Leader

2 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Some people here will be in for a shock when they see what Pettine will do with the talent the Packers actually do have on defense. An actually good defensive coordinator does wonders. 

I just hope he doesn't quit once he starts watching tape

8 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I just want the team to win that can beat the Patriots.  Or I want the team that has a player  that will literally rip Tom Brady's right arm directly off.  Don't care if the Patriots win as long as Brady doesn't play. 

Hard pressed either way. NE doesn't lose at home in the playoffs. I mean Pitt has the best chance and NE absolutely blew them out in the AFCCG last year. So don't get your hopes up. NE is a heavy favorite over both of these teams. 

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Hard pressed either way. NE doesn't lose at home in the playoffs. I mean Pitt has the best chance and NE absolutely blew them out in the AFCCG last year. So don't get your hopes up. NE is a heavy favorite over both of these teams. 

Pittsburgh also had a ton of injuries that year, don't think Bell played in that game. 

1 hour ago, skibrett15 said:

Yeah, I just don't agree with this at all.

The Bills and Dolphins are no where near as dangerous a team as the Lions or Vikings.  Their records may be the same or similar over that period, but you can't play a bad game against detroit and still win.  NE can play some bad games vs Buffalo and still win on the road.

The Lions, Bears, and Vikings have all been very up and down the last decade while the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins have all been mediocre for the last decade.

The "other" NFC North teams have 9 ten plus win seasons in the last decade while the "other" AFC East teams have 4 ten win seasons. That's a rather significant difference IMO. 

Archived