2017 Divisional Round

Leader

I'm not all that upset honestly.  Feel like the Vikings match up against the Patriots better than the Saints do, and I'd rather have the frickin Vikings win than the Patriots.

If Keenum wins the Super Bowl and Glennon made 15 million, the Vikings aren't going to be able to NOT pay Keenum a crap load of money.  Vikings won't be able to maintain a defense or those receivers if they're paying Keenum, and suddenly the Vikings aren't this imposing dominant team for the next five years.  Especially if Shurmur becomes a head coach. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm not all that upset honestly.  Feel like the Vikings match up against the Patriots better than the Saints do, and I'd rather have the frickin Vikings win than the Patriots.

If Keenum wins the Super Bowl and Glennon made 15 million, the Vikings aren't going to be able to NOT pay Keenum a crap load of money.  Vikings won't be able to maintain a defense or those receivers if they're paying Keenum, and suddenly the Vikings aren't this imposing dominant team for the next five years.  Especially if Shurmur becomes a head coach. 

Brady's gonna roll to No. 6 now.

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

I mentioned somewhere back there that Bradfords already pulling down 18M this year. They get rid of him - they can give all or some of it to Keenum and break even.

I just stood in front of the TV for that whole final play and my eyes got big as the dude whiffed and Diggs was off. Can’t believe that happened.

Looking to next week, Eagles DL might feast. Saints had numerous times where they just about got to Keenum. 

Just now, deltarich87 said:

I just can't get on board with Foles doing enough vs the Vikes defense to get the W. This was the game the Vikes had to lose and they pulled a miracle out of their butt. Think the Vikes are gonna be representing the NFC in the SB

But is Keenum so much better than Foles?  If MN can get this far with their QB why can't Philly with Foles?

Archived