2017 Divisional Round

Leader

11 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Really is fun to watch tbh. Imagine what NE would be doing with a player like Aaron Jones in their offense.

Fun is an interesting choice of words to use lol. I think their offense is insanely boring.

You're right on about the AFC though. Titans are probably on the level of the Cardinals in the NFC and they're a final 4 team. Assuming health for everyone I'd take PHI, MN, NO, LAR, ATL, CAR, GB, DAL, SEA and then maybe ARI, DET over them. They'd be like the 9-11th best team in the NFC. 

13 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Must be nice getting to face Brock Osweiler in the divisional rd last yr and a Titans team that had a -57 point differential this year.

And if the Jags can win tomorrow, Blake Bortles in the conference championship game! 

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Fun is an interesting choice of words to use lol. I think their offense is insanely boring.

You're right on about the AFC though. Titans are probably on the level of the Cardinals in the NFC and they're a final 4 team. Assuming health for everyone I'd take PHI, MN, NO, LAR, ATL, CAR, GB, DAL, SEA and then maybe ARI, DET over them. They'd be like the 9-11th best team in the NFC. 

Quality of QB's are ridiculously one-sided between the conferences. NFC is overwhelmingly stacked in that regard.

28 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Easy to do when the competition is a tire fire. Which,  being the AFC, is most of the conference. 

Edit: reply to comment at bottom of page 3

More like easy to win when you dominate in the regular season year after year and get homefield advantage. You'll notice NE doesn't win on the road much in the playoffs because normally they are playing at home. That's a testiment to just how dominant they have been over the years. Yes, they play in an easier conference, but they dominate the conference because they are a really consistent, sound, well-coached football team. 

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

More like easy to win when you dominate in the regular season year after year and get homefield advantage. You'll notice NE doesn't win on the road much in the playoffs because normally they are playing at home. That's a testiment to just how dominant they have been over the years. Yes, they play in an easier conference, but they dominate the conference because they are a really consistent, sound, well-coached football team. 

Imagine playing the Bears 6 times a year, we'd be seeded pretty well too. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

More like easy to win when you dominate in the regular season year after year and get homefield advantage.

Quit saying this.  They had the 5th easiest schedule in the league.  They year after year after year have the easiest schedules.  They win in the regular season because they play crap teams.  It's also easy to win games when Ben Roethlisberger throws a boneheaded interception instead of taking the tie.  Their road games were the Saints, Buccaneers (we beat them), Jets, Broncos, Raiders (in Mexico), Bills and Dolphins. 

If we had that schedule, we'd be in the playoffs. 

The Patriots are a lucky team.  Period. 

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Imagine playing the Bears 6 times a year, we'd be seeded pretty well too. 

Rodgers with this years defense would have the same record as the Patriots playing in that tire fire conference. 

Pats dominate the conference because it is the textbook definition of garbage. Blake Bortles is terrible. Still has a shot to make it to the conference championship game. That is the atrocious state of the AFC now.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Quit saying this.  They had the 5th easiest schedule in the league.  They year after year after year have the easiest schedules.  They win in the regular season because they play crap teams.  It's also easy to win games when Ben Roethlisberger throws a boneheaded interception instead of taking the tie.  Their road games were the Saints, Buccaneers (we beat them), Jets, Broncos, Raiders (in Mexico), Bills and Dolphins. 

If we had that schedule, we'd be in the playoffs. 

The Patriots are a lucky team.  Period. 

You sound salty. Trust me, I'm salty too that Brady has 5 rings amd Rodgers, the better QB, has 1.

Archived