2017 Divisional Round

Leader

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Quit saying this.  They had the 5th easiest schedule in the league.  They year after year after year have the easiest schedules.  They win in the regular season because they play crap teams.  It's also easy to win games when Ben Roethlisberger throws a boneheaded interception instead of taking the tie.  Their road games were the Saints, Buccaneers (we beat them), Jets, Broncos, Raiders (in Mexico), Bills and Dolphins. 

If we had that schedule, we'd be in the playoffs. 

The Patriots are a lucky team.  Period. 

Plus, Hundley went into Pittsburgh on SNF and went toe to toe with Ben. That’s the toughest remaining competition for New England. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

You sound salty. Trust me, I'm salty too that Brady has 5 rings amd Rodgers, the better QB, has 1.

Even saltier when people act like the Patriots are the best team in the AFC because they're the only good team in the AFC year after year after year. 

I despite Baaaahstan sports teams but I can no longer muster up any anger since their sports teams have won so much this century that I don't even care anymore. At least I live far out west in CA so I never have to deal with that fan base(for the most part)

Basically,

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Even saltier when people act like the Patriots are the best team in the AFC because they're the only good team in the AFC year after year after year. 

Rodgers would have played in the Owl just about every year except maybe the first after Favre had he played in the AFC this whole time. 

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Personally, I admire NE more than hate them. Seven straight AFCCGs is incredible and 12 out of 16 years for Brady is insane. You have to respect Brady's will to win, he plays the game with a fire. Hopefully we'll get to see a Rodgers v. Brady SB before he retires. Should have happened in 2011 and 2014. Maybe 2018...

29 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Imagine playing the Bears 6 times a year, we'd be seeded pretty well too. 

Since 1999, the remaining AFC east teams (not NE) have a 423 wins, 489 losses

Since 1999, the remaining NFC North teams (not GB) have 413 wins, 498 losses and 1 tie

GB has had a very easy division since 1999 similar to what NE has had.

47 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Since 1999, the remaining NFC North teams (not GB) have 413 wins, 498 losses and 1 tie

Not even close. Rex Ryan's Jets is the closest to competent Brady and Belicheck have faced in that conference.

I’m picking Jax to lose, but cover the 7.5 spread.  Their defense is insane and totally wrecked Big Ben earlier this year with 5 interceptions.  Jax’s offense sucks balls and Bortles looked horrible last weekend, so I’m predicting 16-12 Steelers.

The next game is gonna be tough.  Minny is favored by 4, and I just can’t get a read on how this will play out.  Not expecting a high scoring game in this one either.  I can’t stand the Vikings, but I just don’t think the Saints can pull it off in the glass crap hole.  21-17 Vikings.

59 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I’m picking Jax to lose, but cover the 7.5 spread.  Their defense is insane and totally wrecked Big Ben earlier this year with 5 interceptions.  Jax’s offense sucks balls and Bortles looked horrible last weekend, so I’m predicting 16-12 Steelers.

The next game is gonna be tough.  Minny is favored by 4, and I just can’t get a read on how this will play out.  Not expecting a high scoring game in this one either.  I can’t stand the Vikings, but I just don’t think the Saints can pull it off in the glass crap hole.  21-17 Vikings.

I'm definitely taking Saints on the money-line. 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

If the Vikings win tomorrow, they will be the first NFC North team besides GB to win a playoff game since 2010.

In the seven seasons since the Pack went in 2010, the NFC representatives in the Super Bowl have come from the East (1), the South (3), and the West (3).

The NFC North has sucked for a very long time and McCarthy's teams have killed it against their weak division foes, though not this season.

Archived