Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

13 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I'm going to try that today.

True but I really don't like the lip around it, it completely shields anyone below your tower and makes it so you have to expose yourself to peek downwards.

Yeah it's definitely worth a shot just don't give up on it too quickly, took me a handful of games to get used to it. Just let's you build so much more smoothly. Once you get the hang of it, go back to the old way for a round and you'll see the difference. 

20 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Yeah it's definitely worth a shot just don't give up on it too quickly, took me a handful of games to get used to it. Just let's you build so much more smoothly. Once you get the hang of it, go back to the old way for a round and you'll see the difference. 

Took me no time at all to get used to it, it's so much better. The only minor gripe would be to switch 'change materials' from left on the d-pad to one of the controller clicks or something.

Got my first solo dub last night (after about 350 total games :$). It was a mop-up kill so it was oddly not so satisfying (only a 5 kill match).

15 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

This 50v50 is insane good lord 

I enjoyed it because newb's like me got to chance to be in on a win.  I've barely played so far, though.  Made top 5 on solo a couple times, but still inexperienced.  Topped out at 3 kills, but usually get 0 or 1.  Terrible at building so far.

Edited by THE DUKE

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I enjoyed it because newb's like me got to chance to be in on a win.  I've barely played so far, though.  Made top 5 on solo a couple times, but still inexperienced.  Topped out at 3 kills, but usually get 0 or 1.  Terrible at building so far.

Keep playing the 50v50 it’s a great way to practice building and I’d suggest switching your controls to “Builder Pro” before you get used to the other way. Much more efficient. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...