Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

10 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

The controller vibration on Xbox one sucks compared to the vibration on PS4, somethings wrong with the settings for this game, or maybe its just the controller.

I turned it off, which you have to do through the Xbox menu.

15 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

I don't know if off would be worse than bad, no vibration on a shooter sucks when you've been used to it for 15 years.

I never really found vibration useful or particularly immersive, tbh. I've always kept it off.

2 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I never really found vibration useful or particularly immersive, tbh. I've always kept it off.

Eh, it's an extra sensory input that you get used to, some games aren't great at telling you where shots are coming from via the screen/sound but the controller can vibrate properly enough, plus the intensity can be helpful.

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Played with quite a few guys recently who were definitely using a keyboard on console. Super lame.

A keyboard is not that big of an advantage.  Mouse is a bigger advantage.  How can you tell someone was using a keyboard lol

26 minutes ago, showtime said:

A keyboard is not that big of an advantage.  Mouse is a bigger advantage.  How can you tell someone was using a keyboard lol

He probably meant mouse+keyboard.

If you spectate someone using a mouse it kind of sticks out. I've run into some mouse-using Widows in Overwatch (Xbox).

Just now, cddolphin said:

If you spectate someone using a mouse it kind of sticks out. I've run into some mouse-using Widows in Overwatch (Xbox).

It doesn't stick out to me.  I've watched some of the top console players play and they use a controller.  Their aim and building is unreal.  You would think they were using a mouse, until you watch them play and see they're using a controller.

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

Yes. A keyboard alone is still a huge advantage, building is way easier.

Its easy to tell if people are on a keyboard/mouse when they build. It’s a massive advantage.

• Like 1