Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

On 6/6/2018 at 3:36 PM, cddolphin said:

I mean... surely there's a difference for the average player. You're looking at the very top % of players.

There must be a difference given the fact that, as you mentioned, console players cannot re-bind the jump key, which automatically gives them an in-built structural disadvantage against PC players (or M+K, whatever) who can move their reticule while jumping.

Like any two groups, the differences between the individuals is greater than the aggregate difference between the two sets of people, of course, but if there truly wasn't a difference, why does Fortnite separate PC from console players unless you specifically allow cross-console in your settings? (I'm sure there are other considerations for this beyond M+K, but it's gotta play a role)

Boi I spank my PC friends 

EDIT: And really, I've only got one friend on PC/uses mouse and Keyboard that routinely hands me the business. That is only because he's better than me.

Edited by YogiBiz

38 minutes ago, YogiBiz said:

Boi I spank my PC friends 

EDIT: And really, I've only got one friend on PC/uses mouse and Keyboard that routinely hands me the business. That is only because he's better than me.

I spend most of my time these days playing on console and I mainly play with a PC friend.  It's so easy to hold your own against a lobby of actual keyboard and mouse computer users.  It's like I said, having a mouse and keyboard in this game isn't some absurd advantage like it would be in CSGO or most other shooters.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I spend most of my time these days playing on console and I mainly play with a PC friend.  It's so easy to hold your own against a lobby of actual keyboard and mouse computer users.  It's like I said, having a mouse and keyboard in this game isn't some absurd advantage like it would be in CSGO or most other shooters.

Builder Pro negates most of the building advantage. IDK why are people hating on mouse users. Get good and you won't have to worry about their "advantage". Most of the games I play (except for CIV 6) are on my console so yeah. 

It was leaked that the new World Cup Soccer skins, you will be able to change your skin to represent different countries.  If that's true then holy crap what an amazing skin.  That doesn't seem right because obviously Epic could make more money by creating like 8 different skins representing different countries.

9 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

What's the thermal rife like?  Haven't had a chance to play yet. 

Pretty sure you can see enemies and chest through walls.  I picked it up today and I saw enemies outlined in filled in yellow.  I wasn't quite sure if the person I was looking at was behind a wall or not, but I think he was.

Pretty much said I hate the fact that they're reducing the number of mats.  The Gawd agrees:  

These type of nerfs are meant for bad players who get bullied by better players.  85% of people who play this game cannot build anything except a tall 1x1 structure.  A lot of people spend the early game hitting trees to amass wood that they will never even use.  So nerfing resources for those people doesn't matter.

It's updates like these that will make the game a lot worse in the long run if they keep doing stuff like this.

On 6/12/2018 at 12:06 AM, showtime said:

Pretty much said I hate the fact that they're reducing the number of mats.  The Gawd agrees:

These type of nerfs are meant for bad players who get bullied by better players.  85% of people who play this game cannot build anything except a tall 1x1 structure.  A lot of people spend the early game hitting trees to amass wood that they will never even use.  So nerfing resources for those people doesn't matter.

It's updates like these that will make the game a lot worse in the long run if they keep doing stuff like this.

This really only negatively effects the PC players though to be fair. I get into build fights on xbox but never that crazy...because again, way easier to build on computer unless you play xbox on 10 sensitivity. I do think its a silly move to make because people getting mats faster doesn't hurt anybody and actually makes the game more fun, no one wants to sit around hacking down trees for 5 minutes.