Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

17 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

The Blockbuster skin is awesome. 

I don't like it at all.  I unlocked it on Friday and have never worn it yet.  I guess it's cool only because it'll probably be an exclusive and the challenges aren't hard to do.  When the patch came out on Thursday, I easily got all the of the challenges done except for the 7 chest challenge just because half the game kept going to risky.  That was by far the most challenging of all the challenges.

On 6/16/2018 at 4:08 AM, showtime said:

Guys, you can't double pump on console.  This guy builds fast, he's using a keyboard.  How is he aiming like that, he must be using a mouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3l-7h9VHvs

lulz

Again, maybe I'm wrong, but the double pump looks CONSIDERABLY quicker on PC.

Again, I don't know why you're so dang butt hurt by my comment. I'm assuming you use a keyboard/mouse on console ;). I didn't say if you are good, that means you use a keyboard/mouse on console I said if you don't think it gives you a competitive advantage you. are. wrong. It's SO much easier. Of course there will be incredible players that use an Xbox Elite Controller, I never said anything else.

Stop being so salty.

lulz

6 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm going to reach level 80 without much of an issue.  Really happy that I can unlock all the Omega lights.

I took too much of a break this season and don't think I'm going to hit it.  I got it last season, sucks there's actually something to earn this season. 

15 hours ago, cddolphin said:

level of competition

switch is like 99% casuals

That makes sense.  All of a sudden I was getting 4 and 5+ kill games and making it in the final circles, and I'm really not that good.  Most of my game play is to help my kids tier up on battle pass.

On 6/18/2018 at 3:12 PM, THE DUKE said:

Not sure what it is, but I appear to be doing way better on the Switch than I was on Xbox.

Does Microsoft let you transfer accounts? I know Sony doesn't in a controversial move. Yeah, I don't get it, either, and I own a PS4. Not allowing crossplay with XB1 is one thing, but not letting people use their old account on the Switch? 

Edited by KManX89

13 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Does Microsoft let you transfer accounts? I know Sony doesn't in a controversial move. Yeah, I don't get it, either, and I own a PS4. Not allowing crossplay with XB1 is one thing, but not letting people use their old account on the Switch? 

It's weird, 2 of my 3 kids battle pass accounts work on both without issue, but the third one refuses to load on the switch.  You sign in with the Epic account, not the Microsoft account, that's why it SHOULD work on both.  And for 2 of 3 it is, just not sure why on the third.  Luckily the one that doesn't work is the kid who's the best at it and before this new week of challenges came out he had every challenge completed.  He's on like Tier 67 now, I'm curious if he'll make it to 100 or not before the season ends.

Edited by THE DUKE

17 hours ago, showtime said:

So now they're going to start nerfing building?  They are really doing everything in their power to ruin this game, huh?

I want to see the mechanics before I start complaining. If it's only nerfing the amount of materials you receive, then *meh*. But it seems like they have other things in mind.