Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

9 minutes ago, showtime said:

This 100% xp weekend has been very helpful.  Lots of people should be able to get their Omega lights without too much suffering.  They even said they would extend the season by two days as well.

I'm level 47... definitely not going to make it, even with 220% experience boost

I got to level 80, but using a method someone posted on a different forum.  Go into a game mode like 50v50 and just jump to the circle and hide in a bush.  Normally, you'll last a long time.  You can do other stuff such as homework, study, watch netflix, YouTube, etc.  Just keep an eye on your television to make sure you're not just in the lobby sitting there after you die.  

Seems really effective and the guy who posted it has had great success with it.  With this method, I am able to do a lot of other things while still gaining XP to get to level 80.  Without this method, there's no way I would have reached it.

18 minutes ago, showtime said:

I got to level 80, but using a method someone posted on a different forum.  Go into a game mode like 50v50 and just jump to the circle and hide in a bush.  Normally, you'll last a long time.  You can do other stuff such as homework, study, watch netflix, YouTube, etc.  Just keep an eye on your television to make sure you're not just in the lobby sitting there after you die.  

Seems really effective and the guy who posted it has had great success with it.  With this method, I am able to do a lot of other things while still gaining XP to get to level 80.  Without this method, there's no way I would have reached it.

do you still get XP if you are dead and spectating in a 50v50?

Just now, Heimdallr said:

do you still get XP if you are dead and spectating in a 50v50?

I'm not sure.  I know you get a slight XP boost if your team wins, but I don't think it's worth staying for.  If you notice you're dead, just start up another game and do the process over.

On 6/30/2018 at 10:20 PM, showtime said:

LAME