Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

2 of my 3 kids who play hit tier 100 on the last day. The third hit tier 96 I caved and spent the $5 on the starter pack of vBucks to buy the last 4 tiers so he could get Omega too.  Didn't tell him I was doing it, just did it last night and equipped it so he'll wake up this morning and see he has Omega when he plays.  I assume he played pretty early as they are pretty excited for the new battle pass.  They likely won't get season 6 or 7 as they won't have nearly as much time to play once school is back in session.

Edited by THE DUKE
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Ragnarok is my favorite Battle Pass skin yet. Real awesome. Even the two starting ones are awesome

I'm sticking with my #10 France kit for now.

Is that the tier 100 skin?  If so, it's pretty awesome. 

What's everyone's thoughts on the other rewards?

The new desert area looks sick too.  I hopped into one game this morning before work, grabbed a golf cart and immediately got AR'd but from what I saw it looks cool.  The golf course looks nice too but RIP Anarchy. 

New map changes are really cool.  I actually like the Battle Pass skins, pretty much all of them.  The two gliders are also really sick.  I got on and won two games so far today, the beach umbrella looks so cool.  It's my favorite victory umbrella ever.  It's simple, but I like the brightness of it haha.

Also, and this might be the biggest thing.  There are no more level requirements to unlock the upgraded versions of skins.  It's just a flat XP requirement and I believe (I could be wrong) you can continue to acquire XP for the skin after the season is over and it still levels up the skin.  Like I said, I could be wrong about that, but if that is indeed the case all you have to do is get the tier 100 skin and you can acquire the XP to upgrade it at anytime in the future.

• Like 1