Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, cddolphin said:

https://www.polygon.com/fortnite/2018/9/26/17905150/sony-fortnite-ps4-cross-platform-play-open-beta

Probably the one thing that could actually get me to boot this game back up, I'd completely dropped it. Have a ton of friends who play PS4 now. Has anybody tried this out?

All my friend have ps4 and play this also, might be the only reason I might give it a chance finally. 

3 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

So an NHL hockey team just banned “Fortnite” from being played. If your employer banned you from a game, would you still work there.

I don't see how they can do that. Ban it from the facilities, sure. But there's no way you could enforce that at home.

14 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

So an NHL hockey team just banned “Fortnite” from being played. If your employer banned you from a game, would you still work there.

If I'm making $12.50/hr, I'm quitting.  If I'm making $5 million dollars to play 82 games, I'm not playing Fortnite.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 5:45 PM, hornbybrown said:

Any tips for someone who has never played before? Just downloaded it, going to play over the weekend on PS4

Just play a few times to get the hang of it. After you’ve got the basics down I’d play a few rounds where you do nothing but build structures. That helped me a lot. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 6:49 PM, Manny/Patrick said:

It was because several players in the organization were literally addicted to it. One of their top prospects was legitimately staying up all night playing it then missing practices or meetings; plus regressing in his play during games. He even saw counselors over his addiction to gaming.

4 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

It was because several players in the organization were literally addicted to it. One of their top prospects was legitimately staying up all night playing it then missing practices or meetings; plus regressing in his play during games. He even saw counselors over his addiction to gaming.

Yikes lol

19 hours ago, showtime said:

I played this game again since I'm curious to how mouse and keyboard will work on consoles starting on Wednesday.... holy hell this game is so bad now.  They really got super greedy with this and make this game 1000x worse.

The thing that I dislike the most is being able to deploy the glider whenever now.  Completely eliminated fall damage and any risk in building up.

• Like 1