Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

You guys can't be that bad? The game isn't super difficult, you just have to be a little strategic and hit your shots. I have about 150 wins spread out through solo, duo, and squad. Usually play for a bit every day after work. It's a really fun game that becomes frustrating when you get bad RNG off of your spawn locations on consecutive jumps lol.

On 3/7/2018 at 2:42 PM, JBURGE25 said:

ShiiNy IV

But if you don't have a mic honestly I won't play, because half the fun is talking to people and the game is impossible to play without communication 

I couldn't find you on PSN, but if you wanna add me, I have a mic

Heimdallr-_-

7 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Got a 5-kill 2nd place tonight, best game yet!!

I really like the 20v20v20v20v20 mode for just casual playing. Good way to get better at building, etc. and the battles can get epic

That mode is pretty fun.  The other day half our team dropped Tilted and the other half dropped Pleasant Park.  The guys in Tilted destroyed and nobody on our team died.  We ended up winning with 19 people left xD

13 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Sometimes, this is the problem. I swear direct hits miss sometimes.

Oh absolutely they do. Fortnite has weapon bloom, so there is a random spread on every weapon. This means that you can have your reticle lined up perfectly and still get zero hit markers. It's one of the ways they differentiated between weapon rarities. The better the weapon/rarity the higher damage and less bloom it has. So your shots will be less random, and more likely to hit where you're actually aiming.

10 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Oh absolutely they do. Fortnite has weapon bloom, so there is a random spread on every weapon. This means that you can have your reticle lined up perfectly and still get zero hit markers. It's one of the ways they differentiated between weapon rarities. The better the weapon/rarity the higher damage and less bloom it has. So your shots will be less random, and more likely to hit where you're actually aiming.

Very good to know, thanks!

Was playing last night. I know it's boring, but sometimes I wish my teams would just hunker down and wait more. 

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Very good to know, thanks!

Was playing last night. I know it's boring, but sometimes I wish my teams would just hunker down and wait more. 

I'm all about hiding and riding the edge of the storm. Then just pick people off as they are running towards the middle.

I've won 4 duo matches with my nephew and a solo victory today. Working together is always important. That wouldn't happen with randoms. I'm getting there on building wise. I'll have to learn how to aggressive in certain situations without dying.

Edited by domonz