Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

19 hours ago, showtime said:

I played this game again since I'm curious to how mouse and keyboard will work on consoles starting on Wednesday.... holy hell this game is so bad now.  They really got super greedy with this and make this game 1000x worse.

They're getting rid of the glider redeploy though, thank god. Bash the game all you want, EPIC listens to the fans and adjusts accordingly and I respect the hell out of them for that.

Wait, you can use mouse and keyboard on console now? That's super lame...Huge advantage for players who go that route. Mouse has a huge advantage over controller in terms of aiming. 

Edited by MookieMonstah

19 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Is it true they pulled the NFL skins because players were "kneeling" by emoting and shooting guns and whatnot? Would be the dumbest reason ever, they were probably making cash hand over fist.

No, they were up for days. Just put new skins up. About the same time frame the soccer jerseys were available for.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Love the airplanes. Please get rid of zip lines, they're so glitchy and annoying.

New season has been wicked laggy and glitchy. They need to patch it up quick, its getting super aggravating.

I'd rather get rid of the airplanes and keep the ziplines. They're great for quickly getting away from an approaching storm.

I got the sword thing and I wasn't a huge fan of it. You get 200 health/shield but the lack of distance damage gets me killed every time. It's a nice way to quickly farm materials though.

• 2 months later...

I've been playing a lot more in season 7.  I thought seasons 5 and 6 were pretty awful, but the game has made a complete turn around for me.  Plus, that break was needed.  I got my battle pass to tier 100 for season 7 pretty easily (doing challenges and doing stuff has been made significantly easier).

I'm pretty pumped about season 8.  Really like the skins in the battle pass, too.

8 hours ago, Danger said:

Good to see Fortnite shamelessly copying Apex's respawn mechanic and pinging system. Though the one skin that resembles lifeline is more of a stretch.

Copying? Bro, Apex Legends wouldn't even exist without Fortnite.  What are you even talking about.