TAST on Bourbon Street - That Aint Saints Talk

Dome

3 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

I'm currently wearing a pair of Reebok Performance boxer briefs. LEt me say this is game-changing y'all.

I spend goooood money on underwear. Everything else can be whatever, I buy cheap clothes. I consider underwear to be in a category other than clothes, they're far more important.

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I spend goooood money on underwear. Everything else can be whatever, I buy cheap clothes. I consider underwear to be in a category other than clothes, they're far more important.

I'm actually a clothes hog... it's a vice I admit but I'm addicted to expensive clothing. 

6 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

I'm actually a clothes hog... it's a vice I admit but I'm addicted to expensive clothing. 

lol I never would have guessed that about you. 

I make a $60 purchase on clothes once every other year for new work boots. Other than that all my clothes are clearance from random stores. My wife hates it, but whatever :P

Ive been eyeing a new pair of Danners, but those should last a lifetime

34 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

lol I never would have guessed that about you. 

I make a $60 purchase on clothes once every other year for new work boots. Other than that all my clothes are clearance from random stores. My wife hates it, but whatever :P

Ive been eyeing a new pair of Danners, but those should last a lifetime

I have more shoes than my wife... I have the bigger of the two walk in closets. LOL 

Its bad but I'm only home 4-5 months of the year so I tend to splurge on my vices. 

7 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

I have more shoes than my wife... I have the bigger of the two walk in closets. LOL 

Its bad but I'm only home 4-5 months of the year so I tend to splurge on my vices. 

What do you do?

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Ah, lots of responsibilities. Glad it's you and not me.

Lol

Like anything else it has its pros and cons... I've been able to see most of the world and interact with its people and learn there culture. The cost of course is the time away from home but the older I get the less time I work away. I'm actually down to 6 months away and 6 months home. I actually work 1 month away 1 month home. When im home I'm completely off so recently I've been doing a lot of travel within the USA that I've put off for a while.

6 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

. I actually work 1 month away 1 month home. When im home I'm completely off so recently I've been doing a lot of travel within the USA that I've put off for a while.

That actually sounds really nice. I'd work well with a schedule like that.

I was going to work at a fire/rescue station that does 2 full days on (40 hrs +8 hrs OT for one shift) then 5 days off. It just repeated. It would've been very cool to have 5 days off, but paid jack crap even with 8 hours of OT each week. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived