domepatrol91

TAST on Bourbon Street - That Aint Saints Talk

18 posts in this topic

Are any of yall Nintendo fans? I picked up the Nintendo Switch not too long ago and I gotta say: it's a gamechanger!

Still playing Zelda: BOTW 100+ hours later. Also getting pretty good at Splatoon 2

domepatrol91    44
54 minutes ago, BossierWhoDat said:

Are any of yall Nintendo fans? I picked up the Nintendo Switch not too long ago and I gotta say: it's a gamechanger!

Still playing Zelda: BOTW 100+ hours later. Also getting pretty good at Splatoon 2

My wife loved Wii sports cause of the way the motion controls worked. Is the switch like that at all?

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

My wife loved Wii sports cause of the way the motion controls worked. Is the switch like that at all?

Yes! The two 'Joy-cons' slide in or out of the 'tablet' and can be used traditionally or with motion control. I also love that I can play on the big screen in the living room and instantly take the game elsewhere if someone needs the tv - it's pretty cool. If nothing else, it's worth a look

*If at some point you decide to get a Switch, I would recommend getting a pro controller for long game sessions