TAST on Bourbon Street - That Aint Saints Talk

Dome

54 minutes ago, BossierWhoDat said:

Are any of yall Nintendo fans? I picked up the Nintendo Switch not too long ago and I gotta say: it's a gamechanger!

Still playing Zelda: BOTW 100+ hours later. Also getting pretty good at Splatoon 2

My wife loved Wii sports cause of the way the motion controls worked. Is the switch like that at all?

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

My wife loved Wii sports cause of the way the motion controls worked. Is the switch like that at all?

Yes! The two 'Joy-cons' slide in or out of the 'tablet' and can be used traditionally or with motion control. I also love that I can play on the big screen in the living room and instantly take the game elsewhere if someone needs the tv - it's pretty cool. If nothing else, it's worth a look

*If at some point you decide to get a Switch, I would recommend getting a pro controller for long game sessions

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Any of you guys have an xbox? 

My gamertag is domepatrol91 

original, I know

I hadn't played a video game since i got mad at my sega genesis when i couldnt beat Contra and ripped it out the entertainment center! Thats was over 20 years, 30 lbs and a lot of gray hairs ago. Lol 

2 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

I hadn't played a video game since i got mad at my sega genesis when i couldnt beat Contra and ripped it out the entertainment center! Thats was over 20 years, 30 lbs and a lot of gray hairs ago. Lol 

Contra, LOL! We played the absolute h*ll out of that game! My friend Tim and I had it down to a science.

I have a friend who has a stand up video console with about every game you can think of. Atari, Nintendo, Sega, Colecovision, you name it.  I pulled up contra... it was much neater 30 years ago.

On 9/15/2017 at 6:28 AM, Mid Iowa said:

Contra, LOL! We played the absolute h*ll out of that game! My friend Tim and I had it down to a science.

I have a friend who has a stand up video console with about every game you can think of. Atari, Nintendo, Sega, Colecovision, you name it.  I pulled up contra... it was much neater 30 years ago.

Up up down down left right left right B A select start. Game Over B|

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

The Police released the video of Galette getting chased and tased.

Not as good as I had hoped for, but still nice to see him get caught from behind by a cop. Great performance there Galette.

http://m.tmz.com/#2017/11/08/nfls-junior-galette-chased-tased-police-video/

To bring it back to the football side of it for a sec, few things have ever made me happier than Galette becoming completely irrelevant since leaving here. F that scumbag. Nice video too. :D

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So, who ya’ll rooting for this week?

I love Belichick (favorite NFL figure of all time) so I’m pulling for the Pats.

I don't really care who wins. I've already gotten used to the Patriots greatness, so them winning again won't bother me. I'm just hoping for a good game is all. 

1 hour ago, JMG5 said:

I don't really care who wins. I've already gotten used to the Patriots greatness, so them winning again won't bother me. I'm just hoping for a good game is all. 

I wanna see the Eagles win so I can watch some desprate team this offseason give Nick Foles absurd money.

11 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I'm a little tired of the Pats, although they are undeniable. I'd like to see the Eagles win just because it's been quite a while, although their fans make be want to barf.

My wife (the Vikings fan) was wanting the Vikings to beat the Pats as we have a vacation home in Costa Rica near Tom Brady and Gisele, so my wife in a Vikings bikini drinking chili guaro with Bradys  at the end of February would have been Epic

19 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Patriots. I'll never root for anyone from the NFC. If it isn't the Saints, it's anything AFC!

Archived