TAST on Bourbon Street - That Aint Saints Talk

Dome

20 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

So, who ya’ll rooting for this week?

I love Belichick (favorite NFL figure of all time) so I’m pulling for the Pats.

Don't really care. I don't hate the Pats as much as most NFL fans (assume that's a pretty popular opinion among Saints fans, our teams are kinda buddy buddy, SP/BB have a good relationship, and we both got bent over by the NFL, granted them not as much as us) and would be fine seeing them winning again. I'm kind of bored by it because they make it this far so often lol, but I don't hate or dislike it. Eagles winning would be interesting to me with the Foles storyline, and my dad was an Eagles fan as I was growing up until I converted him to a Saints fan but we still both have a soft spot for them, my first jersey was actually a Brian Westbrook jersey he bought for me way back when, not a Saints jersey. 

So I'd love to see the Eagles win just because of that connection, but I don't mind the Pats either. Also it'll be cool to be an old man telling stories to my grandkids about what watching Brady/Belichick was like. Just hoping for a good game and not a "Foles falls back to earth, Eagles get beat up" situation.

• 2 months later...

*disclaimer* I saw this in another site.

A Saints fan, Falcons fan and a Panthers fan are climbing a mountain when they get into an argument about who loves their team more.

The Panthers fan brags that he would die for his team, he yells “This is for Carolina!!” and jumps off the mountain.

Not to be outdone, the Saints fan yells “This is for New Orleans!!!” and pushes the Falcons fan off the mountain.

10 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

A Saints fan, Falcons fan and a Panthers fan are climbing a mountain when they get into an argument about who loves their team more.

The Panthers fan brags that he would die for his team, he yells “This is for Carolina!!” and jumps off the mountain.

Not to be outdone, the Saints fan yells “This is for New Orleans!!!” and pushes the Falcons fan off the mountain.

AWESOME

On 3/26/2018 at 7:00 AM, domepatrol91 said:

Thanks Dome. I LOL'd.

Archived