Brice Butler throwing some punches

textaz03

Anyone catch his comments today on Fox Sports Undisputed today? 

Cant get on links right now but the dude straight up called out Dez on national television. Saying if he had Dez’s touches he would have been a lot better performer and that 

Said he would not return to Dallas unless he’s a Starter. Called out Dak,  Witten and Jerry. 

What a jack wagon! 

I dont have an issue with anything that he said.

I heard him say he wants an opportunity and that if he got the amount of touches that Dez did that he would produce.

The only shots I really heard him take were at the play calling and offense.

Said Witten can get open, Dez is talented and could do more but needs to be put in better situations and said that his relationship is great.

We need more of the players calling out the coaches.

12 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

I dont have an issue with anything that he said.

I heard him say he wants an opportunity and that if he got the amount of touches that Dez did that he would produce.

The only shots I really heard him take were at the play calling and offense.

Said Witten can get open, Dez is talented and could do more but needs to be put in better situations and said that his relationship is great.

We need more of the players calling out the coaches.

Yeah I just read a transcript and he really didn't call anyone out other than scheme. I don't blame him for wanting opportunities. Like I said though, he hasn't produced at any level since high school. Think I saw on Twitter he hasn't eclipsed 400 yards since high school. But yeah, just kind of sounds like another cocky receiver wanting his chance.

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

He won't be back anyway. He's a FA and wants to start. He won't start here. Although I find it hard to believe he can't be better than TWilll

That’s what I mean but I was more talking about people that would sign him. Do you want someone that’s going to talk about the team openly in the media? Might hurt him a bit 

3 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

That’s what I mean but I was more talking about people that would sign him. Do you want someone that’s going to talk about the team openly in the media? Might hurt him a bit 

Yeah at this point he's scheduling more interviews than he has yards. He should probably shush. 

45 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Yeah at this point he's scheduling more interviews than he has yards. He should probably shush. 

I actually liked what Butler said. Call out Dez, the scheme and the play calling. Everyone outside of Jerry and his son knows that Linehan (at least) should be fired for his idiotic play calling, lack of adjustments and overall stale offense. We need explosive, hungry WRs who want opportunities to make an impact in the game. Brice Butler looks like an ascending player while Dez and T-Will has descended significantly. As a WR in the NFL he should be confident of his abilities. While he will never be in Dez's league, I'm sure if he got the targets T-Will received he would've produced more. Sucks that we chose to give Williams that contract. 

If he can run routes like he says he can, then I'd like to see more of him and less of T-Will. But I'd also be interested in going 4 wide with Zeke in the backfield. Unfortunately that means taking Witten off the field, but that will only happen in certain situations.

With that said, Dak's gotta develop a better rapport with Witten. That dude can still be a safety valve.

Archived