2018 Off-season Coaching Staff Changes

Mind Character

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

What a freaking joke, what makes an OC so special. Wanted to protect a guy from being our OC but couldn’t protect the other offensive coaches. Smh. 

Prolly didn’t fire the Walrus... I mean OL coach, to make Joe Thomas happy lol so he doesn’t have to learn or take coaching from a new guy

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

My biggest fear with hiring zamp is that it means we’re still targeting AJ mccarron

Why is that your greatest fear. It means no picks were traded and no huge contract for a bridge QB. If McCarron fails it’s fully on Hue because McCarron is his supposed guy 

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No, I hear ya, we’re all subjected to Haslam’s seemingly endless displays of incompetence.

Here's my theory - Jimmy Haslam sees how Hue is into some real Game of Thrones, plotting and backstabbing stuff, and in some twisted billionaire way he's decided this is a lot more fun to watch play out than actually fielding a successful football team. So in season 3, House Dorsey is the latest on the scene and attempting to seize power from House Jackson, who is in the midst of sending all his former allies to the gallows and bringing in new generals. 

7 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

Here's my theory - Jimmy Haslam sees how Hue is into some real Game of Thrones, plotting and backstabbing stuff, and in some twisted billionaire way he's decided this is a lot more fun to watch play out than actually fielding a successful football team. So in season 3, House Dorsey is the latest on the scene and attempting to seize power from House Jackson, who is in the midst of sending all his former allies to the gallows and bringing in new generals. 

I believe after hearing this analogy I now enjoy the Browns at least 10% more.

Thank you for that.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

So has every coach besides head coach been replaced since Hue has been hired? He also outlasted Sashi. He has went through a slew of QBs. Maybe there just isn't a scenario where Hue will work as a head coach.

Ya think?

14 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

So has every coach besides head coach been replaced since Hue has been hired? He also outlasted Sashi. He has went through a slew of QBs. Maybe there just isn't a scenario where Hue will work as a head coach.

Yeah, like everyone in the organization EXCEPT Hue was the problem.

Literally every coach in 2 years, some multiple times (qb coach), and Hue still stand.

My man better look like the next Belichick in 2018 as I’m not sure who’s left to shtcan.

45 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, like everyone in the organization EXCEPT Hue was the problem.

Literally every coach in 2 years, some multiple times (qb coach), and Hue still stand.

My man better look like the next Belichick in 2018 as I’m not sure who’s left to shtcan.

Well he can blame the roster for eternity, there is no way to prove another coach could win more. On the other hand, there is a way to prove that no other person, animal or mineral could have lost less games than Hue in 2017. Oh well, I hope Hue starts Kizer again in 18.

Archived