How about a (pinned) new open request thread

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I think a group effort sig request thread would be interesting. What say you other artist I can think of off the top of my head? (please mention others I forgot!)

@Kiltman@El ramster@IDOG_det

would be good..even the load out.

I'm sure a lot of us have much less time than we used to

Though I think the number of people who don't have sigs seems worse because of mobile..we had some guys on the eagles forum not know there were sigs until i made a ton of quick ones for the super bowl win.

Cause the default is that they are off and on mobile you don't see them

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

would be good..even the load out.

Though I think the number of people who don't have sigs seems worse because of mobile..we had some guys on the eagles forum not know there were sigs until i made a ton of quick ones for the super bowl win.

Cause the default is that they are off and on mobile you don't see them

yeah.. i think there's a huge base that uses this site on mobil. And i work 13 hours a day every day, I come exhausted.

The free time i do get i use it on my girl. I would like to try.. As i miss it. But iono.

6 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I think a group effort sig request thread would be interesting. What say you other artist I can think of off the top of my head? (please mention others I forgot!)

@Kiltman@El ramster@IDOG_det

That's a great idea and I'd love to be involved with it but right now I don't have a working laptop. If I can get a new laptop or get my old one fixed then count me in. 

10 hours ago, El ramster said:
10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

And i work 13 hours a day every day, I come exhausted.

The free time i do get i use it on my girl. I would like to try.. As i miss it. But iono.

This is my issue as well, especially right now being involved in TCMD. I'd love to keep making sigs but whenever I open my doors its like a floodgate popping open and within a week I have a back log of 20 requests. Maybe if we have a megathread (as much as webby hates them) for general requests it would be less stress and the artists can just pick them up at their leisure. Maybe have a system where someone posts a request and then an artist will quote and say "Ill take this one" or something.

any other artists we can add to this discussion? 

• 2 weeks later...