Bills fire Rick Dennison OC

49erurtaza

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Not a fan of firing a coach after just one season, let alone when that team was a playoff team, but Dennison isn't anything special. Not sure if McCoy is a fit there, though.

Yeah but the credit of the playoffs isn't because of our offense lol.

McCoy or Chud are the 2 favorites and the Bills have a lot of ammunition to get their new franchise QB this year.. Back to back 1st round picks + 2 2nd round picks. 

9 minutes ago, raiderrocker18 said:

i cant really blame the coordinator when given such poor personnel to work with

We returned the exact same offensive line, RB, QB and TE from last season. We lost our starting receivers but had some players that were capable of getting the job done. Our offense is not that much less talented than our defense.

On top of that he didn't show any ability or effort to over come short comings in certain areas via scheme or play calling. His scheme was not a good fit and his play calling was as vanilla as could be. 

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

So the plan is fire one ****ty OC just to hire another?

Well I like Chudzinski and Bevell but the rest is pretty crap. Even tho Chud and Bevell have had great QBs... Neither was given a RB or an OLine in recent years. Don't think Bevell deserved to be fired. And Chudzinski obviously was put in a terrible situation under Pagano this year.

But I also believe the only down grade would be McCoy or Shula. Think the other 3 would be an upgrade.

Archived