Bills fire Rick Dennison OC

49erurtaza

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Nah. Seattle could use someone like Steve Loney.

Dennison preaches fundamentals and bases his run game out of a wide zone. It's what they have been running and he understands it better. I think he's the best fit there.

2 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Dennison preaches fundamentals and bases his run game out of a wide zone. It's what they have been running and he understands it better. I think he's the best fit there.

Nah. They need someone like Steve Loney who can help Russell Wilson get his cardio in.

another coach killed by TT. 

The question is, do we keep the zone blocking or are we going back to the power blocking scheme? Do we keep the WCO or are we going back to a more vertical passing game? We always do this, we never get better. 

14 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Terry Pegulas jet is currently in Tuscaloosa Alabama... Probably interviewing Brian Daboll Alabama OC.  He is a WNY native, still has a house in area, and him and McDermott were both at William and Mary together.

Eek, does anyone watch Alabama's offense and come across impressed?

Just now, Darth Pees said:

Eek, does anyone watch Alabama's offense and come across impressed?

That's what I've been saying... Not at a fan at all. The one thing I like about him is he worked under some elite teams like Alabama and New England. Even if he wasn't the reason for success... I'm sure he learned a thing or two in his career.

One thing for sure tho is that he was never given a good QB in his career.

Archived