Speed Mafia: Sword => Shotgun => Zombie

Matts4313

Speed mafia is not normal mafia. You have no teammates unless you make them in the thread. You all will be seperated into 3 categories that will be hidden. You will either have a sword, a shotgun or be a zombie.

Zombies kill people with swords, die to those with shotguns

People with swords can kill shot gunners, but die to zombies

Shot gunners can kill zombies, but die to people with swords.

In thread you will publicly challenge someone to a duel. You will then PM that person what you are. If you win, you can chose to stay with your weapon or pick up theirs instead. Same for your opponent. The result of the fight must be announced in thread (excluding your weapon). For example:

(in thread) I challenge UNT to a battle because he is a dirty treacherous bastardo who cost me Fallout Mafia

(in PM) Yo UNT, Im a zombie, what are you?

(UNT in PM) I have a sword, you win I am dead

(in PM) Cool, Imma take that sword tho (am no longer a zombie)

(in thread) I killed that traitor. Now I challenge Malf to a a fight to the death!!

Fights will be determined by the order posted in thread.

You can not fight two people at one time. Your next challenge can not happen until you have the results of your previous challenge.

In the event of two people with the same type of weapon attack you will have a draw.  You must announce the Draw result in thread.

You can only have one type of weapon at a time. IE - if you chose to become a zombie after a fight, you no longer have your shot gun

All challenges are automatically accepted. As soon as its announced in thread you can PM the person. But please be careful to make sure the other person is not already in a duel. People can only fight 1 person at a time. 

At 12:01 am CST on 1/14/2018 every person alive in the game will get one N64 007 style golden gun with 1 bullet. IE - an unblockable kill. Announce your kill in thread.

After you die, you can continue to talk in thread. YOU MAY NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT WEAPON YOU HAD OR THE PERSON THAT KILLED YOU HAD.

BE HONEST ABOUT YOUR WEAPON. THIS IS JUST A SILLY GAME AFTER ALL.

@11sanchez11, @49ers4life52,  @amac, @bcb1213@biggio7, @Blahman88, @BrettFavre004, @BrotherlyLove, @bucsfan333, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808, @CWood21, @daboyle250, @Danger@devils1854, @domepatrol91, @EliteTexan80@El ramster, @Famous Jameis@flyers0909, @fretgod99, @FriendlyEnemy, @Gambit Jango, @Gmen4ev, @Heimdallr@HighHopes, @Hockey5djh, @HokieHigh, @HorizontoZenith@husker_vikes3, @iPwn, @Its A Sabotage, @james.mcmurry13, @JammerHammer21, @jetsfan4life51, @jfinley88, @Jlash@JMG, @jrry32, @Karmaloop, @khodder, @kingseanjohn, @LETSGOBROWNIES, @LetTheBallFly @LuckyNumber11@MathMan, @Matts4313, @MD4L@Mich_fan20, @MightyMouse07, @mission27, @MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz, @Officer Ricky, @OleXmad@Pats#1, @perikirest, @Phire, @PuntMyLumps, @rabbisson, @Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss, @Raves @ravens_rool28, @ravishingone @Rearviewmirror, @RuskieTitan, @S-jax39, @samgurl775, @skatebeanz, @skrILL, @SirA1@SoS, @stallyns, @Stoop Trash, @sunnygsm, @swoosh, @texans_uk, @Texas_OutLaw7, @TedLavie@The LBC, @thelawoffices, @theuntouchable, @Tk3@twslhs20, @Tyty, @UofMfan909, @utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun, @Vindicatedxx, @VYoung10, @Whicker, @Woz@yankee0724

1. Mookie

2. Jameis

3. UNT

4. ET80

5. TK3

6. KSJ

7. Malfatron

8. Whicker

9. Utley

10. Dome

11. Jfin

12. LTBF

13. Hockey

14. BCB

15. UA

Does said person have to accept the duel or as soon as the challenge is issued they must engage?

Ex:

Hockey: I challenge Untouch to a duel for getting in the hottub with ET and not inviting me first

Untouch: I ain't want no part of that, I did get in that hottub with ET

Entonces?

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Does said person have to accept the duel or as soon as the challenge is issued they must engage?

Ex:

Hockey: I challenge Untouch to a duel for getting in the hottub with ET and not inviting me first

Untouch: I ain't want no part of that, I did get in that hottub with ET

Entonces?

All challenges are automatically accepted. As soon as its announced in thread you can PM the person. But please be careful to make sure the other person is not already in a duel. People can only fight 1 person at a time. 

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm going to say doubtful. I think you can only be one character, you can't decide later.

Hockey doesnt even realize your joke and has the integrity to know the right answer. 

Hockey - UNT betrayed his cult last game, shot one member and outed the faction leader for a lynch so that he could return to civ. This was at the very end of the game where literally one vote would have ended the entire game. It was unreal.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

You're an angry sword swallower?

(I'm assuming it has to do with screwing over Matts in the last game in some way)

Pretty much. Read the edit. He betrayed a really, really well played game by the others so that he could win with the civs. He was an other when he did it. It was total crap. But Ill leave it at that. 

Archived