NFC CHAMPIONSHIP VERSION OF EPC'S POSTER BEHAVIOR POOL

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This was the orginal thread but got cold feet on it and thought maybe i might offend some of my breathern. I put it back when Phire said it was cool

You were almost relegated back to classroom hamster. 

Im just joshing though. Not superstitious at all. 

CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK POSTER BEHAVIOR POOL

1. What drive does the first Eagles poster call the play calling stupid? (Closest wins) Who is the guilty party?

2. Who will be the first poster to post a dog or dog mask picture after the game begins?

3) What player gets @Phire 's biggest text size for a good play?

4) What quarter will @IrishHooligan00 say that Rodney McLeod needs to be cut?

5) How many minutes into the game will someone say "why is Blount in there instead of Ajayi"? Who says it?

6) Over under 5 tweets @TheRealMcCoy's embeds in one post?

7) Over/Under 6 1/2 times @Nabbs4u calls or refers to Doug as a moron? (I'm doubling down on this one)

8) Over/Under 3 1/2 gifs posted by @EaglesPeteC before half time?

9) First poster to get into an NFL Gen arguement?

10) The quarter that the angry @ninjapirate comes back and ditches this kind of nice ninjapirate that makes us all a little uncomfortable?

11 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

1. What drive does the first Eagles poster call the play calling stupid? (Closest wins) Who is the guilty party? FIRST DRIVE, DANGER

2. Who will be the first poster to post a dog or dog mask picture after the game begins? HAMMERTIME

3) What player gets @Phire 's biggest text size for a good play? BARNER

4) What quarter will @IrishHooligan00 say that Rodney McLeod needs to be cut? SECOND

5) How many minutes into the game will someone say "why is Blount in there instead of Ajayi"? Who says it? 8 MINUTES, EAGLES18

6) Over under 5 tweets @TheRealMcCoy's embeds in one post? UNDER

7) Over/Under 6 1/2 times @Nabbs4u calls or refers to Doug as a moron? (I'm doubling down on this one) OVER

8) Over/Under 3 1/2 gifs posted by @EaglesPeteC before half time? OVER

9) First poster to get into an NFL Gen arguement? AZEAGLES

10) The quarter that the angry @ninjapirate comes back and ditches this kind of nice ninjapirate that makes us all a little uncomfortable? AFTER THE GAME WHEN HE WAKES UP

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

1. What drive does the first Eagles poster call the play calling stupid? (Closest wins) Who is the guilty party?

2. Who will be the first poster to post a dog or dog mask picture after the game begins?

3) What player gets @Phire 's biggest text size for a good play?

4) What quarter will @IrishHooligan00 say that Rodney McLeod needs to be cut?

5) How many minutes into the game will someone say "why is Blount in there instead of Ajayi"? Who says it?

6) Over under 5 tweets @TheRealMcCoy's embeds in one post?

7) Over/Under 6 1/2 times @Nabbs4u calls or refers to Doug as a moron? (I'm doubling down on this one)

8) Over/Under 3 1/2 gifs posted by @EaglesPeteC before half time?

9) First poster to get into an NFL Gen arguement?

10) The quarter that the angry @ninjapirate comes back and ditches this kind of nice ninjapirate that makes us all a little uncomfortable?

**** im already saying it, Put Douglas in for him lol

Archived