NFC CHAMPIONSHIP VERSION OF EPC'S POSTER BEHAVIOR POOL

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Danger said:

That said, here's how I think the RB's should best be used.

Ajayi - Bulk Carry guy
Clement - 3rd down/Red Zone guy
Blount - 4th Quarter guy

Gotta give Blount some carries during the game. See who has the hot hand. Plus, can't have him sit for 3 quarters getting stiff and then assume he won't be rusty. Everything else I agree though. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Gotta give Blount some carries during the game. See who has the hot hand. Plus, can't have him sit for 3 quarters getting stiff and then assume he won't be rusty. Everything else I agree though. 

These are guidelines, not necessarily strict orders.

On 1/18/2018 at 7:31 AM, Phire said:

5) How many minutes into the game will someone say "why is Blount in there instead of Ajayi"? Who says it? 8 MINUTES, EAGLES18

it's true though! lol the dude rushes for 1.3 yards everytime and completely stalls a drive. 

17 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

He doesn't scare me, the route running of Diggs, Thielen scare me. I expect 1 double move per quarter. 

Yeah I've seen a lot of Diggs and Thielen this year (mostly due to fantasy football reasons). They will FEAST if they have time to run their routes. It'll be big on our DL to not allow Keenum to stand around letting those plays develop.

On 18/01/2018 at 3:22 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK POSTER BEHAVIOR POOL

1. What drive does the first Eagles poster call the play calling stupid? (Closest wins) Who is the guilty party? Second

2. Who will be the first poster to post a dog or dog mask picture after the game begins? Pete

3) What player gets @Phire 's biggest text size for a good play? Kruiger-Hill

4) What quarter will @IrishHooligan00 say that Rodney McLeod needs to be cut? OT

5) How many minutes into the game will someone say "why is Blount in there instead of Ajayi"? Who says it? 1

6) Over under 5 tweets @TheRealMcCoy's embeds in one post? Over

7) Over/Under 6 1/2 times @Nabbs4u calls or refers to Doug as a moron? (I'm doubling down on this one) Over

8) Over/Under 3 1/2 gifs posted by @EaglesPeteC before half time? Over

9) First poster to get into an NFL Gen arguement? I forget his name

10) The quarter that the angry @ninjapirate comes back and ditches this kind of nice ninjapirate that makes us all a little uncomfortable? 1

Archived