Titans Madden 18 ratings released

titans0021

I considered throwing this into the Everything Else thread, but figured that enough people care about/play Madden or are at least interested enough in the ratings for it to have it's own thread.

Allegedly, Madden School obtained all of the team ratings. I can't say for certain they're accurate, but they look close and probably are right.

https://www.madden-school.com/madden-18-tennessee-titans-full-player-ratings/

Few highlights:

Delanie Walker is our highest rated player at 93. Casey is next at 91.

Marcus has the same rating as Karl Klug with an 80. Only 80 accuracy.

There's a huge group of players in the 77-82 range. Including Corey Davis, who is 79 with 90 speed.

Taywan Taylor is somehow rated 77, one ahead of Kevin Byard.

Sylvester Williams (aka the fourth best player on our team) is 72.

LeShaun Sims is only 68.

Beau Brinkley is the lowest rated Titan at 46.

I thought Webmaster wants team specific boards to make more threads?  I mean that is one of the main reasons why I make so many threads. 

Webmaster replied to Silver&Black88's topic in Oakland Raiders

Members have a bad habit of posting in only a handful of topics in order to keep the team forums clean and organized. This is not great forum for activity.

Anyways this is an interesting topic I love Madden. EA has a lot of players ranked too low for my liking but hopefully as the season progresses their ratings will get higher. 

6 hours ago, Farsendor1 said:

I thought Webmaster wants team specific boards to make more threads?  I mean that is one of the main reasons why I make so many threads. 

Webmaster replied to Silver&Black88's topic in Oakland Raiders

Members have a bad habit of posting in only a handful of topics in order to keep the team forums clean and organized. This is not great forum for activity.

Anyways this is an interesting topic I love Madden. EA has a lot of players ranked too low for my liking but hopefully as the season progresses their ratings will get higher. 

Also part of the reason I made this its own thread lol.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

So apparently some of these were wrong.

http://www.titansonline.com/news/article-4/EA-Sports-Releases-Titans-Player-Ratings-for-Madden-18/8c1d0d32-48e6-4660-9ba8-969a8bc71d23

Delanie is indeed a 93. Biggest lowlight appears to be Jurrell Casey, who is actually an 86. 

That Casey rating is criminal. He should be mid 90's

Archived