Seahawks expected to hire Brian Schottenheimer as OC

49erurtaza

So, random thought... this could create a link for Justin Pugh as a free agent - though I was fairly sure the Hawks' interior line situation was largely sorted, it's the tackles that needed substantial improvement.  This is a hire that I suppose makes sense but feels very meh to me given the state of the Giants' OL the last several seasons outside of Pugh and Richburg (when healthy).

Just now, The LBC said:

So, random thought... this could create a link for Justin Pugh as a free agent - though I was fairly sure the Hawks' interior line situation was largely sorted, it's the tackles that needed substantial improvement.  This is a hire that I suppose makes sense but feels very meh to me given the state of the Giants' OL the last several seasons outside of Pugh and Richburg (when healthy).

Joeckel is a FA I think, so they should have one guard opening, so couuld make sense

Carrol you are killing me you had the perfect candidate for the Seahawks OC job in Sarkisian which you told quinn about and recommend we hire him.  Yeah thanks for that  Pete :(   You could have atleast came and took him from us and let us find someone else.  BUT NOOOO you had to go hire someone even worse than Sark probably.  

5 hours ago, The LBC said:

Solari is a good OL Coach. 

Archived