Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

12 minutes ago, grizzans3222 said:

My keepers are gronk, brady, hill, and landry.. idk if that list is old or what.  seems like it is because i dont have dak anymore

Sorry, should've been more clear. That list is the keepers from last year and what round they cost last year. Feel like it's easier for people to make their decisions when they know what the price will be to keep a player in consecutive years.

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Sorry, should've been more clear. That list is the keepers from last year and what round they cost last year. Feel like it's easier for people to make their decisions when they know what the price will be to keep a player in consecutive years.

OOO ok i got it

could we have the draft on the labour day monday evening?  seems like most people are more likely to be winding their weekends down by then, and just getting ready for work.

The saturday and sunday more than likely people (myself included) have things going on.

I guess it's a good problem to have, but man do I wish there were two flex spots. Really hate letting one of Le'Veon Bell, Kareem Hunt, Leonard Fournette or Dalvin Cook go. If anyone is looking at only keeping three players and wants to trade me a draft pick or a wide receiver for Cook, his keeper price is the last pick in the draft, or Fournette (costs a first, but still), shoot me a PM. Though probably looking for picks unless the receiver is a better PPR option than Keenan Allen.

42 minutes ago, titans_5 said:

what is the draft order? is it based on the finishing order last year?  I was 1-12 with the worst record, so i figure id be picking first overall.

How I see the draft order going based on regular season finish, with the caveat that 1st, 2nd,3rd are ordered based on playoff finishing

1) madvillainy

2)Deej

3) UTMoc

4,5,6) Grizzans, titans slim chances, twisted fire starter (all have same record, need to establish some sort of tiebreakers)

7)Mularkey Sucks

8,9)Tntitans4life17, Raging Bulls (as 4,5,6)

10)Erect Dicker

11) Titans0021

12)Michael Griffin

@titans0021 , can you provide an accurate draft order?  This will impact who I keep/ could influence trade talks.

Edited by titans_5

Draft order:

1. madvillainy
2. Deeeeeeeeeej
3. UTMoc10
4. TitanSlim
5. Twisted Fire Starter
6. Grizzans
7.Tntitans4life17
8. Raging Bulls
9. Mularkey Sucks!!!
10. Eric Dicker
11. titans0021
12. Michael Griffin

Basically, went record for the non-playoff teams, broke ties by the worst-place finisher according to yahoo. Playoff teams are ranked by order of finish (believe that's how we've done it in the past, definitely how the NFL does it).

4 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

We really need to hammer out a date though next weekend is the typical weekend for a draft 

Right now I have it set up for Labor Day, but I have no idea how that works for everybody. Also think there's a real chance we'll have to replace @TheDeeeeej . Between not seeing him around FF and the fact that he only made a total of six moves all of last season, it may be time.

And also as a note on the draft in case you've forgotten (and I'd imagine you guys have), the first three rounds are the same order before starting to snake in the fourth. Since it's a keeper league, it's at least a small way to give the teams that struggled the prior year at least some sort of draft advantage.