Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

5 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

So I know we haven't set a draft date yet... but we should probably start by setting a keeper deadline, right?  Maybe set the keeper deadline the week before Labor Day (I think you need to manually enter keepers as the commish?)... then we can draft Labor Day, since I assume most of us are off (maybe?)... or late Labor Day eve (Sunday at 9?)

Everyone seems to be fine with the 27th, which is next Sunday. I was worried about Labor Day weekend, mostly because I figured somebody or multiple people would be out of town. If anyone can't make the 27th work, let me know and we can talk about Labor Day weekend. I will set the keeper deadline for a week from yesterday.

I just set the date and time for the draft and keeper deadline, so you should be able to select your own keepers now. When you hover over my team on the page, the last option should say "choose keepers." If you post them in here, I can also just add them manually.

59 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

The 27th works for me. I'll be looking at my keepers... Its too bad the website doesn't show the cost of keepers. That's where they need to be entered manually I guess, right?

Yeah, five years in and I still don't really know if there's a way for the site to do it. You are able to look at last year's draft, so between the list on the first page and last year's draft, it's not too tough to figure out the price to keep a player.

17 hours ago, titans0021 said:

@Titans fan 617 @titans_5 @TitanSlim @-Hope- @ragevsuall17 @ttitansfan4life @tntitans4life17 @grizzans3222 @TheDeeeeej @RuskieTitan

Just checking again, does next Sunday (probably around 7 p.m. central) work for everyone?

gonna be honest i don't think i'm going to be able to stay active in this league. i didn't even remember i was in it until now. :$

20 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

gonna be honest i don't think i'm going to be able to stay active in this league. i didn't even remember i was in it until now. :$

On second thought, I think you may have actually dropped out a year ago and I just forgot about lol.

@UTMoc10 is in the league, so that explains why I was struggling with the 10th poster. Weird.

So thus far, 9 of 12 have said the 27th works for them. That means we're just waiting to hear from @ttitansfan4life, @TheDeeeeej and @RuskieTitan. I don't think I've seen Ruskie around the new forum, which is a bit concerning. We may need to end up with a replacement, if anyone reads this that isn't currently in the league but would want to join, let me know.

I'm not going to replace anyone until we're a couple days before the draft (if we do, I'll let them select their keepers and add them in manually), but I definitely want to know if we're going to replace anyone pre-draft so they at least have a chance to build a team.

Edit: Nevermind. Ruskie's been around, just not in Titania.