Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

22 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Can anyone that is tagged in this and sees it let me know if they got a notification. I copy and pasted it and I think I remember that not working in the past.

Got the notification. 

Labor Day works for me

Saquon Barkley --1st

Devante Adams-- 6th

David Johnson-- 4th

Austin Ekeler--13th

If someone gets hurt between now and Thursday, I reserve the right to change it, but for now this is what I think I will be going with.

Pretty sure I did the keeper roundss right, if I did not let me know.

On 8/24/2019 at 3:35 PM, SerenityNow said:

I'd be interested in taking a spot if you guys don't hear from @tntitans4life17. You'll just have to give me a rundown of the league and everything @titans0021 because I've never done a keeper league before. Sounds like it'd be fun though!

Still haven’t heard anything, so I’ll go ahead and give you the spot. If you want to PM me your email, I’ll shoot you over the invite.

League itself isn’t too complicated. It’s a PPR league with some yardage bonuses, so once you sign up, it’s probably worth looking at scoring. 

Each team can choose up to four keepers, when you choose a keeper, you forfeit a draft pick. The price depends on where they were drafted and how long they have been a keeper. Once you look at the roster, I can help you out with the prices for the players you’re interested in.

6 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Do we have to keep 4... or can we keep only 3 (or less).

If I got it right, my keepers are:

• Kerryon Johnson - 6th round (1st year keeper)
  • George Kittle - 9th round (1st year keeper)
  • Delanie Walker - 17th round (FA pickup)
  • Duke Johnson, Jr - 18th round (FA pickup)

Can keep up to four, no problem keeping less.

• Like 1

I have put the draft order and keepers into Yahoo. If you guys could go to the draft results and make sure everything looks right, I’d appreciate it. I’m out of town and forgot my laptop, so I’ve had to do it all on my phone for the first time. Took an hour or two and I’m sure I missed something.