titans0021

Titania Keeper League - Draft on Labor Day, 7 p.m. central

Just a heads up I’ll be at a bar drinking during the draft. Soooooo no judgement of my picks please!

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Antonio Brown is on the trade block.... 

I’ll trade you who ever my kicker is for him

I have no idea how I’m first in this league. It makes no sense at all lol

On 10/1/2019 at 1:53 PM, TJM217 said:

I have no idea how I’m first in this league. It makes no sense at all lol

I know! I wish you'd hurry up and lose a game lol

Apologies for this taking so long to realize/post.  

I do not play fantasy football, I was on the fence about playing this team this year and i figured I would give it a go and see how it went.   I just have no interest in it anymore. If you guys can find someone to take over my team midseason/end of the year that would be best for the group.

Given that the league is a keeper league, it may be in a replacement's best interest to join up now, to get a jump on crafting the roster into something they like, instead of waiting till the end of the year. 

It has been fun playing with you all over the years. Again, sorry this took me this long to realize. 

EDIT: Team name madvillainy to be clear.

Edited by titans_5

8 hours ago, titans_5 said:

Apologies for this taking so long to realize/post.  

I do not play fantasy football, I was on the fence about playing this team this year and i figured I would give it a go and see how it went.   I just have no interest in it anymore. If you guys can find someone to take over my team midseason/end of the year that would be best for the group.

Given that the league is a keeper league, it may be in a replacement's best interest to join up now, to get a jump on crafting the roster into something they like, instead of waiting till the end of the year. 

It has been fun playing with you all over the years. Again, sorry this took me this long to realize. 

EDIT: Team name madvillainy to be clear.

If interested, it's actually a good keeper team with Barkley, D Johnson, A Cooper and D Adam's as potential keepers... Even if 1-4, good keeper and/or trade value.