Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

Tyrants Keepers:

Julio Jones - 1st

Nick Chubb - 10th

Chris Godwin - 11th

Derrius Guice - 15th

Open to trading Julio if anyone wants to make me an offer.

Also have Sterling Shepard and Chris Carson available for trade, either of whom would coat an 8th round pick to keep.

Edited by Titansfan_13
Addition

Is the draft order the reverse standings?

Including or not including the consolation bracket from last year?

Also can we please not snake? makes it a pretty huge advantage for the teams picking at the end of the rounds--especially with keeper values being so important on a round by round basis

Edited by titans_5
added to post

Draft order is:

1. Orakpophobia

2. Grizzans

3. Cruikshank RedemptIon

4. Madvillainy

5. Michael Griffin

6. Tyrants

7. Team TJM

8. TitanSlim

9. tntitans4life17

10. Mularkey sucks

11. titans0021

12. Raging Bulls

We have always had it non-snake for the first three rounds and then snake starting in Round 4 in order to give bad teams a chance at a few premium picks.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

If we don’t hear from @tntitans4life17 in the next day or two, we’ll probably need a replacement. Hasn’t posted in 2019. If you’re still around and want to stay, just let me know.

I'd be interested in taking a spot if you guys don't hear from @tntitans4life17. You'll just have to give me a rundown of the league and everything @titans0021 because I've never done a keeper league before. Sounds like it'd be fun though!

7 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Just tagging everyone to verify everyone is alright with the draft being held at 7 central on Labor Day. Also to remind everyone to get their keepers to me by Thursday at the latest.

Can anyone that is tagged in this and sees it let me know if they got a notification. I copy and pasted it and I think I remember that not working in the past.

5 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I'd be interested in taking a spot if you guys don't hear from @tntitans4life17. You'll just have to give me a rundown of the league and everything @titans0021 because I've never done a keeper league before. Sounds like it'd be fun though!

I’ll give you a quick rundown tomorrow if I don’t hear anything. Overall, it’s not too complicated, there’s a few players on that roster that should make things easier.

• Like 1