Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

The good news is Todd Gurley got me 40.90 points.

The bad news is Pierre Garcon collected 24.20 on my bench. Still, can't be angry with that TNF kickstart.

The good news is Sammy Watkins got me 34 points.

The bad news is Sammy Watkins is sitting on my bench in my money league. I'm pretty angry about that TNF kickstart lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2017 at 9:20 AM, tntitans4life17 said:

Thankful for AJ Green this week. Survived a tough bye week and also managed to pull it out even dropping the Jaguars defense lol 

I'm about ready for you to lose a game. I'm not sure how much longer my running backs can carry this winning streak and I need a little separation at the top of the division.

32 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I'm about ready for you to lose a game. I'm not sure how much longer my running backs can carry this winning streak and I need a little separation at the top of the division.

You might get your wish this week. I’m gonna struggle at the WR position with Green on bye and Snead still bothered by the hamstring. Might be stuck starting Lewis @Denver or having to pick up a plug and play prayer type player lol. But between Rodgers and my stable of RBs, I might be able to survive it 

21 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

While I don't need Dak, I have Montgomery if you are interested in him and we could find someone that needs Dak that has a player I like, we could make a 3 team trade.

I dont really like Montgomery like that.. I have jones who seems to be the better rb (But we will see)