Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

10 hours ago, TJM217 said:

Yahoo or espn?

Yahoo.

2 hours ago, Adamc89 said:

Any spots left? It took a couple days to get approved but I’ve been watching this forum for many 6-7 years just haven’t signed up to comment I’d like to join the league if you have an open spot. 

First off, welcome to FF!

Since TJM and T13 were the first to respond, I've sent them invites. If either of them fail to join in the next couple days, I'll send you an invite and let you know in here.

1 hour ago, Adamc89 said:

Thanks! I thought you filled the 1 spot  when yall started talking about the draft last week. I kept trying to comment last night when you bumped needing two ppl but I didn’t get approved to comment until today. 

Yeah, it's been so long since I've gone through the process of starting an account that I have no idea how long that's supposed to take. 

Anyways, I bumped back the keeper deadline to Sunday on yahoo. Since you can't even officially set them until the owners list is finalized and I haven't been able to do that yet.

34 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So I’ll keep....

Antonio Brown(1st)

David Njoku(14th)

Bobby Wagner(15th)

I’m assuming the picks in parentheses are correct. Also what picks would it be for me to keep Melvin Gordon and Cam Newton? Can’t remember if I’ve kept them before or not.

MG would be a second (kept him for a 3rd last year), Cam would be a 4th (kept him for a 6th last year).

I believe this is the first pre-draft made in this league:

I trade Leonard Fournette and my last pick in the draft, @TitanSlim trades a fourth round pick.

TitanSlim will then use his first to keep Fournette.

And with that, my keepers will be Keenan Allen (2nd), Le'Veon Bell (3rd), Kareem Hunt (5th) and Dalvin Cook (18th).

48 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

That leaves @Titans fan 617 @RuskieTitan @TJM217 and @titans_5.

If you guys have made your selections on Yahoo, that's fine. I just can't see them yet. Though if I missed them in here, just lemme know.

I had set them on Yahoo a few days ago, sticking with them.

1st - Todd Gurley
2nd - DeAndre Hopkins
3rd - Drew Brees
4th - Jimmy Graham