3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:
217 Pass Yds, -1 Rush Yds
2 Rec, 21 Rec Yds, 12 Ret Yds

Started those two.

Had this on the bench:

437 Pass Yds, 4 Pass TD, 2 Int, 1 Rush Yds, 1 2PT
8 Rec, 105 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD

I deserve this loss.

I mean... I have Goff on the bench in 2 leagues. Although 1 is an ESPN one that I forgot there's an extra step to changing your lineup. Which makes me even more of an idiot lol

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Three of my top four backs missing significant time and still no Leveon, but man are the Chiefs carrying me.

That trade for Fournette has been a bust for me but luckily my WR group and Jared Goff has bailed me out.

My RB situation is starting to look dire though.

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

I'm going to hang on to him, although LeSean McCoy is up for grabs if you want him.

My team is horrible... I'm trying to get younger and look forward.  McCoy is in a similar situation as Miller... actually had the option of keeping him this year, but didn't want to touch him at the 1st round price.  I like Mixon's potential as a 1st rounder... don't like Miller as a 2nd rounder... but he could help someone win this year (without having to keep). 

Anyway... if anyone is interested... pretty much anyone is available on my team at the right price. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Nick Chubb and Zach Ertz are my heroes this week lol

And thanks whoever didn't have faith in our DEF. Solid 17 points 😀

I was feeling pretty good with myself after Ebron, Fournette and Michael Thomas had good games early. Then it quickly went downhill for me.

It didn't help that the Jets defense somehow got me negative points against the Matt Barkley led Bills offense (I mean, who saw that coming).

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

I was feeling pretty good with myself after Ebron, Fournette and Michael Thomas had good games early. Then it quickly went downhill for me.

It didn't help that the Jets defense somehow got me negative points against the Matt Barkley led Bills offense (I mean, who saw that coming).

Not me, I had them in my work league 😂

• 8 months later...

Giving this a bump just so it is near the top and easier to find in a few weeks when it’s time to start scheduling things. I think this will be Year 6 or 7.

i am guessing we will need at least one replacement this year. Keeper rules are on the first page.

On 7/18/2019 at 12:49 PM, Titans fan 617 said:

Finally I can start looking at a fantasy football team. 

Im not in any baseball leagues this year so very much looking forward to football season again

Is the league created? I forgot who’s on my team and where i finished

I don't think the league is created, I logged on here just to check.

WHen it is up please renew me too, titans_5, believe my team name was madvillainy and I think I came in last or close to it last year.