Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

12 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Ok so the pick you lose in the upcoming draft is valued dependent on the spot they got picked in the previous year?

Here’s a link to last year’s draft results, if a player you are keeping has a “k” next to them, it means they were a keeper and get bumped to the next tier.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/2019/f1/362578/draftresults

One thing (this is maybe obvious) to factor in when looking at a keeper cost is that the pick isn’t as valuable as it would be in a normal draft, since up to 48 players are off the board before the draft even starts.

Also, it’s not nearly as complicated as it might sound. Once you select your keepers, it’s basically just a normal draft and the season functions just like any other league.

4 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Here’s a link to last year’s draft results, if a player you are keeping has a “k” next to them, it means they were a keeper and get bumped to the next tier.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/2019/f1/362578/draftresults

One thing (this is maybe obvious) to factor in when looking at a keeper cost is that the pick isn’t as valuable as it would be in a normal draft, since up to 48 players are off the board before the draft even starts.

Also, it’s not nearly as complicated as it might sound. Once you select your keepers, it’s basically just a normal draft and the season functions just like any other league.

Sweet. That helped me out. When do keepers need to be in by?

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Sweet. That helped me out. When do keepers need to be in by?

Hoping everyone can choose theirs by Friday.

On a league-wide note, this is the annual reminder to look at the scoring system. It’s not that crazy and nothing has changed since last year, but definitely take a look before the draft.

10 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

If I have multiple keepers that fall in the same tier, would they take up higher or lower picks after the first pick for the tier is gone?

IE I have multiple player that will cost an 8th to keep. Does the 2nd cost a 9th or does he cost a 7th? 

Lower picks, was the only way I could think of keeping it fair since people can keep two players worth a first and obviously you can’t go higher from there.