Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

I have one slam dunk keeper... Kittle.  I may keep Juju, but he carries a 1st, so then again, I may not... and I'll probably keep Stafford since he only costs an 18th.  But I have no one else even in consideration... Its ridicuously and hilariously bad!!  

I won it in 2015... lost in the 1st round in'16 and decided not to keep Nuk after that "off" season he had... and I haven't had a winning season since... 6-7, 3-10, and 5-8... (having put together this previous sentence, I'll probably keep JuJu after all! Maybe I can break the curse of Nuk 😂)

On 8/21/2020 at 11:23 AM, ragevsuall17 said:

Damn... my team still sucks!!!  Can I trade it for that other guy's team that's not returning?!?!  I don't even care what team it is!!!  😂

Lol. I’m tempted to say yes, but the quality of the keepers on that team should be a selling point when looking for a replacement. Saquon, Davante Adams, Austin Ekeler...

On 8/20/2020 at 5:56 PM, titans0021 said:

I’ll get the draft order posted tonight as well. Remember the draft is straight for the first three rounds and then switches to snake.

Four days later...

1. AAS

2. SerenityNow

3. madvillainy

4. Michael Griffin

5. Willing and Vrabel

6. Raging Bulls

7. Byard Beware

8. Grizzans

9. Team TJM

10. TitanSlim

11. Tyrants

12. titans0021

• Like 1

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

@TJM217 @RuskieTitan @SerenityNow

I think you guys are the three I haven’t heard from, though I know Ruskie has been around, just looking for confirmation you’re back. I’ll use Yahoo to send you guys a message if I don’t hear anything in the next couple days.

Yeah I'm in, let me know when we have the keeper deadline and draft. 

23 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Four days later...

1. AAS

2. SerenityNow

3. madvillainy

4. Michael Griffin

5. Willing and Vrabel

6. Raging Bulls

7. Byard Beware

8. Grizzans

9. Team TJM

10. TitanSlim

11. Tyrants

12. titans0021

How was the draft order selected?  I thought I finished 10th this past season?  I lost to both Griff and Mad in the consolation bracket.  

10 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

How was the draft order selected?  I thought I finished 10th this past season?  I lost to both Griff and Mad in the consolation bracket.  

I based it on record in the regular season up to the championship game. Tiebreaker was fewest points scored. Nobody actually tries to win in the consolation bracket, and using it to decide the draft order would essentially encourage you to have an empty roster.

46 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I based it on record in the regular season up to the championship game. Tiebreaker was fewest points scored. Nobody actually tries to win in the consolation bracket, and using it to decide the draft order would essentially encourage you to have an empty roster.

Speak for yourself... I tried very hard to win the consolation, my team just sucks that bad!  Lol, jk... that's cool.

What were the last agreed upon rules for previous' years keepers?  And when's the keeper deadline?

Just now, ragevsuall17 said:

Speak for yourself... I tried very hard to win the consolation, my team just sucks that bad!  Lol, jk... that's cool.

What were the last agreed upon rules for previous' years keepers?  And when's the keeper deadline?

Current keeper deadline should be a week from this coming Saturday, a couple days before the draft. I’ll bump the keeper rules in a second.